Da Mrtg Man

Started by CABLEGUY1, October 20, 2006, 05:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

 Does anyone know what happened to the Da mrtg man???? I haven't heard or seen him in months. Is he still a moderator?????? Just curious.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on October 20, 2006, 05:49:06 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the Da mrtg man???? I haven't heard or seen him in months. Is he still a moderator?????? Just curious.

He is focusing on his family :Clap.gif  Hats off too ya MIKE!!!

big-daddy

Talk to Mike all the time. He is doing good and just as Scott said spending the time with his family.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

funny thing, I didn't look at this site last night and was thinking the same thing so I gave him a call about 9pm last night.  He's doing well but like the other posts say,,,,,focusing on his family and doing well.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Don't let these people lie to you. Mike is now known as Michelle. She now posts under a different name. I was told not to let anyone know the new name, but she is doing good.

j.k

Mike, your doin the right thing, Family first, like Scott said Hats off to you!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris

family  :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Da_Mtg_Man

Hey guys, It's been awhile I know, I know. I kinda dropped out of the loop and have been focusing more on the family than modifying you jackasses posts.... ;D
I hope everyone is doing well.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

rumors are that you are going to show your sorry azz at camp this weekend  :o
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Yeah, I'll be out there early Sat morning. I have a couple hrs of mowing/weedeating around camp and then I plan on sailing with the Captain for the rest of the day/night.  ;D

Se ya there.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

CABLEGUY1

Glad to see your still alive old man. Hope everythings working out the way you want it to. Good luck Mike.

1FasterBlaster

I feel ya man.My baby boy was born today.I think I will be invisible for a while.Happy trails to you!!

Paul_S

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on October 25, 2006, 11:46:00 AM
I feel ya man.My baby boy was born today.I think I will be invisible for a while.Happy trails to you!!
Congrats on the baby  :ThumbsUp.gif

yunt2ride

I'm calling bull on you Mike. Now tell the truth. All of your Jap quads broke down and you have been repairing them. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dreth

Quote from: BCConviber on October 25, 2006, 04:09:32 PM
I gotta call HI-JACK on this thread.... 



just wanted mike to see that things are still the same :D :D glad your still pumping out the porta potties Mike ;)

big-daddy

Hey Cody, do you want to have dinner again at woodys on saturday? Jose wants to order the whole menu again.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 25, 2006, 10:14:33 PM
gotta say chevy has gone to the yuppies. that new truck is FUGLY!!! Sits too low to go offroad. Saw a couple pics of the Heavy Duty coming out soon and it is not much better. I used to love chevy trucks then I got a Ford. Gotta tell you, Ford wins. I get better fuel mileage on my powerstroke towing a 30' toy hauler loaded with toys than a dmax gets towing an empty 23' camper. i am impressed with these fords. dont agree with the ethics of the company buy you cant knock the product. I even have the 2003 6.0L and dont have any problems.

  Yes I do agree!!! That is one UGLY truck.....I am glad I bought my GMC aka "gay man cruiser" before the body style change.

     Ricky ill be @ RR this weekend to pull you out when you stick that ford. :o

Bigscrb15

Quote from: big-daddy on October 25, 2006, 10:27:51 PM
Hey Cody, do you want to have dinner again at woodys on saturday? Jose wants to order the whole menu again.

haha, he better get a couple slabs of ribs to take back to camp. ill probably be there if yall go. just let me know did you get everyone with the horseradish?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 25, 2006, 10:47:48 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 25, 2006, 10:14:33 PM
gotta say chevy has gone to the yuppies. that new truck is FUGLY!!! Sits too low to go offroad. Saw a couple pics of the Heavy Duty coming out soon and it is not much better. I used to love chevy trucks then I got a Ford. Gotta tell you, Ford wins. I get better fuel mileage on my powerstroke towing a 30' toy hauler loaded with toys than a dmax gets towing an empty 23' camper. i am impressed with these fords. dont agree with the ethics of the company buy you cant knock the product. I even have the 2003 6.0L and dont have any problems.

  Yes I do agree!!! That is one UGLY truck.....I am glad I bought my GMC aka "gay man cruiser" before the body style change.

     Ricky ill be @ RR this weekend to pull you out when you stick that ford. :o


hahahaha Scott, Blue (Chev Truck) rules RR, I didnt think that will happen! 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 25, 2006, 10:48:04 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 25, 2006, 10:27:51 PM
Hey Cody, do you want to have dinner again at woodys on saturday? Jose wants to order the whole menu again.

haha, he better get a couple slabs of ribs to take back to camp. ill probably be there if yall go. just let me know did you get everyone with the horseradish?

Will do!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on October 26, 2006, 06:53:50 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on October 26, 2006, 06:34:42 AM
Big D, Here is the comparisons from the Fords Site. They don't even mention a locking differential or towing package. Now look at the towing capacities and horsepower. Not to mention fuel milage but GM has the active management V8 engines for better fuek milage.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/f150/compare/details/?vehicles=17794|20731|19945|18139

The FX4 comes std with all the goodies,even skid plate as std. towing capacities is with a V6, not the V8 5.4 eng that comes std on the FX4. Chev doesnt mention backup sensors or Delayed Courtesy Light.

Just one question! why did Scott mention his GM truck as the Gay Cruiser?

I was loking for and invite to your dinner party. ;D

MuddFreak77

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 26, 2006, 09:01:17 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 26, 2006, 06:53:50 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on October 26, 2006, 06:34:42 AM
Big D, Here is the comparisons from the Fords Site. They don't even mention a locking differential or towing package. Now look at the towing capacities and horsepower. Not to mention fuel milage but GM has the active management V8 engines for better fuek milage.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/f150/compare/details/?vehicles=17794|20731|19945|18139

The FX4 comes std with all the goodies,even skid plate as std. towing capacities is with a V6, not the V8 5.4 eng that comes std on the FX4. Chev doesnt mention backup sensors or Delayed Courtesy Light.

Just one question! why did Scott mention his GM truck as the Gay Cruiser?

I was loking for and invite to your dinner party. ;D

Scott you need to invite BD over to sit on your BIG deck, then you might get an invite!!!   LMAO
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

big-daddy

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on October 26, 2006, 09:21:09 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 26, 2006, 09:01:17 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 26, 2006, 06:53:50 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on October 26, 2006, 06:34:42 AM
Big D, Here is the comparisons from the Fords Site. They don't even mention a locking differential or towing package. Now look at the towing capacities and horsepower. Not to mention fuel milage but GM has the active management V8 engines for better fuek milage.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/f150/compare/details/?vehicles=17794|20731|19945|18139

The FX4 comes std with all the goodies,even skid plate as std. towing capacities is with a V6, not the V8 5.4 eng that comes std on the FX4. Chev doesnt mention backup sensors or Delayed Courtesy Light.

Just one question! why did Scott mention his GM truck as the Gay Cruiser?

I was loking for and invite to your dinner party. ;D

Scott you need to invite BD over to sit on your BIG deck, then you might get an invite!!!   LMAO

H*LL NO! I dont ride decks.... OK heres the plan, Friday dinner party my camp and saturday dinner is at Woodys BBQ in lake wales. Everyone is intvited, but the bad news bears! hehehehe

PS: bring alot of dollar bills for QT table dancing act and NO Scott you cant wear your como g-string! 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

There, I just spent 10 minutes cleaning up all the crap that you guys hijacked the thread with. Now, Should I ban someone for old times sake.... ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 26, 2006, 01:47:49 PM
There, I just spent 10 minutes cleaning up all the crap that you guys hijacked the thread with. Now, Should I ban someone for old times sake.... ;D

Its about time you go to work. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 26, 2006, 01:47:49 PM
There, I just spent 10 minutes cleaning up all the crap that you guys hijacked the thread with. Now, Should I ban someone for old times sake.... ;D


   Pick me, pick me ;D Smite me you smiter

big-daddy

little late their, Mike! 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Quote from: big-daddy on October 26, 2006, 09:47:38 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on October 26, 2006, 09:21:09 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 26, 2006, 09:01:17 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 26, 2006, 06:53:50 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on October 26, 2006, 06:34:42 AM
Big D, Here is the comparisons from the Fords Site. They don't even mention a locking differential or towing package. Now look at the towing capacities and horsepower. Not to mention fuel milage but GM has the active management V8 engines for better fuek milage.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/f150/compare/details/?vehicles=17794|20731|19945|18139

The FX4 comes std with all the goodies,even skid plate as std. towing capacities is with a V6, not the V8 5.4 eng that comes std on the FX4. Chev doesnt mention backup sensors or Delayed Courtesy Light.

Just one question! why did Scott mention his GM truck as the Gay Cruiser?

I was loking for and invite to your dinner party. ;D

Scott you need to invite BD over to sit on your BIG deck, then you might get an invite!!!   LMAO

H*LL NO! I dont ride decks.... OK heres the plan, Friday dinner party my camp and saturday dinner is at Woodys BBQ in lake wales. Everyone is intvited, but the bad news bears! hehehehe

PS: bring alot of dollar bills for QT table dancing act and NO Scott you cant wear your como g-string! 

I'm not dancing unless Scotty is wearing his camo g-string. :o

big-daddy

come on now girl! do you want that new truck or what? ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Quote from: big-daddy on October 26, 2006, 03:34:49 PM
come on now girl! do you want that new truck or what? ;)

I'm sorry you're right BD.  I think I'm gonna take a sebaticle from the site so I can concoct stories on how I'm dancing to put myself through college.  BD you already know that ppl on here are cheap when it comes to buying bikes.  There's no way in hell they are going to have the kind of money to so I can get that new truck.  Hell besides the fact that I am a crappy dancer I wouldn't make enough for the Z400 that I want.

You forget BD I only have one good leg.  So I really just hobble in circles when I dance.  Last time I tried I tripped on my good leg and lost my front teeth.  However, that brings me to another talent which might pay a little better. ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com