My YFZ.

Started by Exmx54, April 10, 2005, 06:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

My YFZ, just after I washed it from gettin home from seminole  ;D








53yfz450

looks nice.

    btw,you missed a fender. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

Quotelooks nice.

    btw,you missed a fender. ;)

darn I'm soo stupid it's rediculous, I'll get that fender later  >:(

thanks for the compliment

raptorboy954

nice yfz man. looks nice with those elkas and a-arms. what am i saying.  THAT THING LOOKS SICK!!!       cant wait to ride together man

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

dreth

cant wait to meet up at thunder cross this weekend ;D

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Exmx54

Thanks for the compliments guys, my new black blingstar bumper should arrive shortly  ;D

850

looks good for a YFZ.....heehee j/k man. keep up the good work.

tampaboy813

looks real good...clean looking with no graphics...and I like the hand gards I have been thinking of getting them my self.
are the elka's LT?

Chuck_Norris

Quotelooks nice.

    btw,you missed a fender. ;)
well at these that's proof he rides it ;D

Exmx54

yes, the elkas are LT, kind of hard to not know they are by the big bend in the arms hehe

A little update  ;D




Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

raptorboy954

NICE man wish i could go and see it tomorow :-/

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

mudnuri

SWWEEETTT! If I get a new quad, that is what I want it to look like! I bet she handles like she was on rails.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

superstar

Very nice, How is your pipe working for ya, any complaints? I also ride the z monster, but im runnin the fmf q series, twin air , 48 pilot and a 176 main, puttin the 180 bak in today. Thinkin about the hmf or sparks system.

Exmx54

bro, your way toooo rich.. I have a 168 main, with a 48 pilot.

mudnuri

Quotebro, your way toooo rich.

 He does live in Wellington. [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Exmx54

QuoteHe does live in Wellington. [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

You're right, I shouldn't call anybody rich  ;D Your carb is jetted too rich.  :P

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com