data base error

Started by 450rcrazy, October 29, 2006, 07:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

I have recieved a data base error about 5-6 time tonight it says report to moderator ,But I dont know how to go about it so figured this might work. :-\

450rcrazy

happened three more times already and says administrater not moderator sorry.

KD 428

#2
This happens right after i post something-


"Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator"

-even though it still posts
HONDA CRF450R

450rcrazy

I wonder if their running out of bandwidth or what?

450rcrazy

everything seems to be working fine now .that was weird.

450rcrazy

Its doing it again , whats a matta wida site

450rcrazy

must be the time change messing with the server , I know its messing with me my body clocks all off kilter.

mrbones

It was a Y2K bug with the DST messing it up. Can't believe it took 6 years and 1000 man hours to fix it!

j/k.

A large temp file was causing the server to think it was out of disk space so the forum wouldn't store messages. I fixed it yesterday.

I will be moving this site in the next two weeks to another server. Not sure when though, it could be any day w/o notice. All depends when I have time to do it.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

450rcrazy

awesome and thanks again for all your hard work keeping the site going.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com