Who will win the intermediate class at Jasper 10-21-06??

Started by Scott270r, October 16, 2006, 07:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the Intermediate class at Jasper 10-21-06??

Wayne "Ice Man" Palmer
10 (30.3%)
Daniel "The Terminator" Whigham
4 (12.1%)
Benny "N the Jets" Uhl
1 (3%)
Scooter "Big Money" Blankenship
10 (30.3%)
Shawn "Dreth" Webb
2 (6.1%)
Chris "Brewmaster" Ware
2 (6.1%)
Steve "The Wallet" Arnold
2 (6.1%)
Rick "Wildman" Dugans
1 (3%)
Tim "Beermaster" Mcquaig
1 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Scott270r

Just wanted to heat things up a bit, the intermediate class is being strongly contested this year, and since we already did something similar for the Open class a while back, I thought its time to give the intermediate guys there props.  8)

I took the liberty of giving you guys some new nicknames too......LOL ;)



1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

I like name name,, but makes me sound kinda nerdy.. :-\.. Brewmaster might have been better LOL!
Well my 370 is back together, reported, fresh hone and will be ready for jasper.... so im votin for yours truly!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

Well since Christian will not be there I am not going to vote for him, the rest of the class has really been running strong but to keep the points close I would like to see a different face in the winners circle.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Gary,

I took Christian "The Kid" off the poll since he won't be there.  ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

SkyHighT100

Well, we all know who has my vote ;)... But I'm also putting a bet on the Beermaster... except the only race he'll be winning is who can finish a 12 pack first.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

dreth

i vote for me ;D may not be right but im still voting that way :D

Hoosier Daddy

Thanks for changing my nick name scott! Brewmaster is comin' anyone wanna bet some tires!!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Paul_S

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 16, 2006, 08:47:26 PM
Thanks for changing my nick name scott! Brewmaster is comin' anyone wanna bet some tires!!  ;D
Yeh me!!!!

Check out this link: http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,18553.0.html

Only problem is they won't let me on the track with my knobbies, so unless you want to race me around the track on foot, I guess I won't be winning them. :'(

Scott270r

Paul,

If you come to the track, Mike at A.T.P. and Chad (Bigworm) are tire dealers. There are many people with some Old tires, I think Tim or Gary have some too. Just come up and I will find you some tires.

On another note, if you are just trying this out for the first time then the intermediate class isn't the place for you to be anyway, those guys are NOT beginners and I would hate for you to get discouraged. The Novice class is competitive too and you will have a blast.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

I got a couple of rear tires but dont have the rims. they are american racers 19-10-10 get with me
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Scooter,

Looks like you got the bullseye on your back bro, its time to bring it!!  ;D

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Scott270r on October 17, 2006, 07:50:03 AM
Paul,

If you come to the track, Mike at A.T.P. and Chad (Bigworm) are tire dealers. There are many people with some Old tires, I think Tim or Gary have some too. Just come up and I will find you some tires.

On another note, if you are just trying this out for the first time then the intermediate class isn't the place for you to be anyway, those guys are NOT beginners and I would hate for you to get discouraged. The Novice class is competitive too and you will have a blast.
Thanks Scott, I was just joking about racing (I was kinda challenging Hoosier/Brewsier to a foot race - which my fat azz would probably lose  ;)). I have seen the intermediates race, and these guys fly.  I will definately start in the novice class.

01ZX12R

Looks like I have a few peeps votin 4 me Thanks. Scooter better look out I'm coming to get u.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LT-R450ApK

Looks Like i gotta Bring My A Game with me this time!!!
All i can say is getcha sum wayne  ;)

Thanks for the votes!
See everyone this weekend
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

VForce700

Well I'll be. I think I hear a challange Scooter. Better look out. Hope you paid attention to the little tricks I did to the bike the last couple of times. Use you head and have fun. 2nd place is't that bad. Wayn'e will be in front of you only for the last lap...that's the only one that counts...ha ha ha :o Oh did I say that. I'm just playin....Give'em hell buddy!!!!

Hoosier Daddy

#15
Dang i have only one vote... i need to start smacking yall around like i used too and get some respect back ;D    8)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 18, 2006, 08:29:41 AM
Dang i have only one vote... i need to start stacking yall around like i used too and get some respect back ;D    8)
Yea and the only reason you got that vote is cause you voted for yourself ! :M :R
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Why yall got to be to hateful.... :'(
mean ole SOBs!!!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

  I was digging through the archives and whatdoyaknow....I found an old pic of quad from his rough and rowdy days ;D   Nice strap Quad! :D


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

At least I have a bulge to cover Mr. Peanut pecker. :o  Your boyfriend is still looking for yours ! 2:L

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

How many times are ya going to put that same pic up? get some new material man!! :banghead.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Oh no , Chris is getting mad ! ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

We'll Chris I can't wait to see the 370R back in action. The intermediate class is still really close and wide open to anyone. You and other fellow dinosaur riders need to "represent" on Saturday.... LOL  ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Sweet everyone pulling out old Iron for the Jasper race.
   Jayz400 is rejeting our entry to run in jasper since I canT make this one. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Scott270r

#26
Only I more day till the "Showdown in Jasper"  ;). Good luck everyone and I can't wait to see the battle in the intermediate class. Scooter, you sure better bring your "A" game with all those votes, "Ice Man" Palmer has you in his sights.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Just so everybody knows I`ll be wrenching for Wallet Racing this weekend so my man Fat Steve WILL be taking home this ...........  :Fp     See yall there ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

SkyHighT100

By the time Tim shows up, we'll all be leaving! Mr. "I cant ever get anywhere on time"  ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Quad32x

Just for your info smarty pants people Im riding with Mr. Wallet also. b:r   Poop heads. >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

Tim,

We dont want to here what you and Steve do on your own time...

Keep the riding on the quad not Steve....O wait do you have a quad whith wheels on it?
:box.gif 2:L
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Quote from: 450R_Matt on October 20, 2006, 03:30:58 PM
Tim,

We dont want to here what you and Steve do on your own time...

Keep the riding on the quad not Steve....O wait do you have a quad whith wheels on it?
:box.gif 2:L
Yes I do you south Florida swamp rat basturd ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

Good Job Scooter, You looked awesome all night. The points race should get real interesting from here on out.  :ThumbsUp.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

blindkaeta


LT-R450ApK

thanks Guys!! That was a well needed win for myself,Great Racing last night in all classes! Congrads To doug
D good seeing you last night,Thanks everyone that voted for me!
See everyone in a few weeks


                                             GET IT RAGS!!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com