Pumpkin Run

Started by bcnucs, October 16, 2006, 06:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcnucs

The Pumpkin Run is this weekend and it looks like we might get some rain after all.  If anyone knows of someone who has a change in plans or just cant make it, please let me know.  I will buy their ticket for full price.  Thanks

Bill
386-316-3822
05 Arctic Cat 650 V2(Lime Green)
28" Mudlites
dg5 module
red epi secondary clutch spring
maroon epi primary spring

03dodge ram

hey i got a ticket and im not gunna make it to the pumpkins run, so let me know if u want it, im im melbourne, maybe we can meet somewhere or somthing

450rutmaker

#2
If he doesnt take it I want it, im in Middleburg.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

banana-man

What is the Pumpkin Run?

bcnucs

Yeah I will take it!  Thanks.  I sent you a PM.
05 Arctic Cat 650 V2(Lime Green)
28" Mudlites
dg5 module
red epi secondary clutch spring
maroon epi primary spring

xr100racer

i know someone who also has a ticket that isnt going if any one wants to buy it. pm me

450rutmaker

I need 2 tickets ill pm you for the one
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

450rutmaker

whats the rule on using somebody elses ticket. I hear you have to show id.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

xr100racer

preety fun, anyone else go? sorry to hear you couldnt go 450rutmaker, got your message latter that day because i was having trouble with my voicemail

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com