race picture

Started by mudnuri, April 16, 2005, 04:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

fighting for last place!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

TurboBanshee_kid

did you get last place.
My friend and I was doing some fast trail riding with his 2001 DS650 and I was on my old 300ex and i was in front of him because the DS650 is so big that we hit a TREE!!!!!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Quad32x

At  least  your  fighting !!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

mudnuri

That is the truth! I ended up in last place. I was not feeling good about it either. That was in Chipley, FL.
The guys in my class give it hell. Some are retired pros. My machine is too wide to be truley competitive. But I have a blast going as fast I can in the same direction as everybody else! Every now and then I place pretty good. At the end of the day, I am still a 38 yr----- old feeling 80!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Asphaltdragon

nice pics dude, very good image quality..... you lookin good on the bike too ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Bigwilly

You look like a pro in the first pic great picture !!!!  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


Chuck_Norris

nice pics, at least your were fighting and giving it up.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com