Harley Davidson

Started by Honda328i, April 19, 2005, 03:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

On my recent trip to Milwaukee, I had the pleasure of touring the Harley-Davidson engine plant.  I could not take pictures inside the factory, but here's some I can share.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

Some older engines produced here
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

Wouldn't this be a great ride back to Florida?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

gery350

NICE PICS. LOVE HARLEYS. ONE DAY I'LL GET ONE.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Thrumud

Harley should come out with a quad.  Utility quad not sport. Call it the fat Boy 4x4.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

YFZ450AndyH

LOL, and people thought Cannondales were expensive!  A H-D quad would probably sell for a meager $20000.  Their stuff is nice, but outrageously over priced.  

bumblemoose

I bought a Harley a few months ago, I'm totally hooked, love 'em!
87 TRX 310R (Sold)with a bunch of stuff on it.

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites