trash everywhere

Started by worms, October 13, 2006, 02:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleazy_Rider78

Just as long its not Valentines day weekend.  I have other plans for that day with my girlfriend  ;D
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Thrumud

Quote from: articcat on October 20, 2006, 08:41:52 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on October 20, 2006, 08:19:14 PM
How about mid Feb for a clean up ride ?
thrumud Im not sure how to go and find out this info but if you know maybe you can help but there is a large piece of open land (hard to find in miami)but has a few large lakes but don't know how to find out if public but think its private.but if mdade was persuaided could they buy out this land and how to go about it?

Give an idea of where this land is.  I am very familiar with dade county. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

Quote from: worms on October 20, 2006, 09:17:41 PM
mid feb sounds good to me.....im free just about all the time, so when you get an exact date post it.

You got it, I will contact the dade crew and post it.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on October 20, 2006, 11:23:08 PM
Just as long its not Valentines day weekend.  I have other plans for that day with my girlfriend  ;D

No not on Valentines day weekend.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Gato

Quote from: Thrumud on October 21, 2006, 12:05:54 AM
Quote from: articcat on October 20, 2006, 08:41:52 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on October 20, 2006, 08:19:14 PM
How about mid Feb for a clean up ride ?
thrumud Im not sure how to go and find out this info but if you know maybe you can help but there is a large piece of open land (hard to find in miami)but has a few large lakes but don't know how to find out if public but think its private.but if mdade was persuaided could they buy out this land and how to go about it?

Give an idea of where this land is.  I am very familiar with dade county. 
this is off of I-75 starting on 138st and runs to 186 st  from 75 to almost okeechobee rd.
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Thrumud

Quote from: articcat on October 21, 2006, 01:52:51 AM
Quote from: Thrumud on October 21, 2006, 12:05:54 AM
Quote from: articcat on October 20, 2006, 08:41:52 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on October 20, 2006, 08:19:14 PM
How about mid Feb for a clean up ride ?
thrumud Im not sure how to go and find out this info but if you know maybe you can help but there is a large piece of open land (hard to find in miami)but has a few large lakes but don't know how to find out if public but think its private.but if mdade was persuaided could they buy out this land and how to go about it?

Give an idea of where this land is.  I am very familiar with dade county. 
this is off of I-75 starting on 138st and runs to 186 st  from 75 to almost okeechobee rd.

I think Rinker still owns that. A large portion of the area is private land but I'll check again.  I use to ride there back in 04
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

SWFRider

As far as the trash goes maybe some Tickets should be issued to the offenders. I havent been to Holeylands but isnt it patrolled.  A few $500 fines would curb this and maybe cause the offenders not to want to ride there anymore. Why is it the non offenders have to keep going out and pickup after the pigs that leave the garbage. Here is another though. If they are caught they should have to spend 4 full weekends in Zebra suits picking up trash with their ankles in shackles. Or have to stand out front of the place in a Zebra suit holding a sign saying this is what happens when I litter !.. Ah I feel better now. 
[url="http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/my06raptor.jpg"]http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/my06raptor.jpg[/url]
06 Yamaha Rator 700 - AC Nerfs and Bumper , GYTR Air Filter Complete,Yoshi RS 7 Pipe,Dobeck TFI
05 Yamaha 350 Raptor K&N Filters , HMF Slip-on, Edelbrock Carb, GYTR Air Filter Complete

bftclub

i'm in for the cleanup ride,1st weekend would be great....hunting season will be over and we will be able to ride again..

worms

there is usually only one FWC out there...well since i have been going there...and it would be impossible for him to watch everyone....even on the trails there is trash....fines would be good...but how hard is it to bring a trash bag?

SWFRider

I have no problem with other people cleaning up pigs messes but I dont think that will stop it. It causes the attitude that "hey somebody else will get it". I all for cleanup rides , but that should be in conjunction with strong enforcement.
[url="http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/my06raptor.jpg"]http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/my06raptor.jpg[/url]
06 Yamaha Rator 700 - AC Nerfs and Bumper , GYTR Air Filter Complete,Yoshi RS 7 Pipe,Dobeck TFI
05 Yamaha 350 Raptor K&N Filters , HMF Slip-on, Edelbrock Carb, GYTR Air Filter Complete

worms

yeah  it is like a party at your house....people will come over and party but you are usually left to clean the mess otherwise it wont get cleaned

Thrumud

Guys, would you agree to set the clean up for Sat Feb 3rd ?  I will be out there the day before camping with a few riders, ya'll more than welcome to join us.  We do night rides, it's a blast !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

worms

im in for the clean up ride...what time should we meet up?

Thrumud

I plan to be there the day before around 7:PM - We can start clean up at 10:AM Sat. Feb 3rd.

Watcha think ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

worms


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com