Things They DONT Teach U In School

Started by MadMudder, October 13, 2006, 02:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Heres a list of things that they dont teach you in school

-Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
-The Longest 1 Syllable word in the english language is "screeched"
-There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar
-Rubberbands last longer when refrigerated
-There are more chickens than people in the world
-An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain
-NO word in the english language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple(and if you want to challenge that then remember it has to be a WORD)
-Tigers have striped skin as well as striped fur
-In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10
-It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
-A polar bear actually has black skin and clear fur
-More people are killed each year by donkeys than in airplane crashes
-Shakespeare invented over 1700 words used in the english language.
-No president was an only child
-The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it
-Eskimos use refrigerators to keep food from freezing
-A ducks quack does not make an echo
-Women blink nearly twice as much as men
-A cockroach can live 9 days without its head untill it starves to death
-A snail can sleep for 3 years

I have a shirt with all of these things on it and I had 27 people read it in one day. Just thought i'd share them with you.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MachineDog

-It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open

Common Sense

Learned these on TV:
-The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it
-Eskimos use refrigerators to keep food from freezing
-A cockroach can live 9 days without its head untill it starves to death

A cockroach can also live through the *radiation* of a nuclear bomb. It won't survive the actual blast from the bomb though.

Mythbusters busted this myth:
-A ducks quack does not make an echo
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

devildog55

-NO word in the english language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple(and if you want to challenge that then remember it has to be a WORD)

what about nerple. you know, the purple kind
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

Alba450

Well we should have a class about the worlds problems and how people around the world are suffering and starving but no we got to take Health class so we know what sex means...lol
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

MachineDog

Quote from: Alba450 on October 19, 2006, 01:36:41 AM
Well we should have a class about the worlds problems and how people around the world are suffering and starving but no we got to take Health class so we know what sex means...lol

We also have to take a corrupted history class that says the US Army can do no wrong.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

devildog55

the army always does stuff the wrong way. now the Marine Corp, is a picture of perfection.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

Loven It

Quote from: MadMudder on October 13, 2006, 02:25:57 AM
Heres a list of things that they dont teach you in school

-The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it





I have to say this.. I was eating a hersey bar with almonds in it as i read this. I had it in my desk drawer. I broke a peice a few peices off and never looked at until I saw this comment. So I looked at and realized it had MAGGOTS in it. Needless to say this post made me catch it after I had eaten half of it. All i can saw is I threw up for about 45mins straight.

Thanks for making me look at my candy bar  ??? I am done with them now
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

gery350

thats nothing.
when i was dieting/working out. i used to these chocolate protein bars.
well i picked up an expired batch from publix and when i opened it had live maggots.
the manager from publix explained to me that pruducts with nuts inherently have "bug byproducts" but remain dormant. these had hatched because the product had expired(giving time for the little "buggers"(pun intended)to hatch. well after all is said and done he offered me a refund and i said no way, i want some more bars. them bugs are full of protein. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Loven It

That is horrible gery350 - After reading this I thought I would inspect my candy bar right..those damn maggots were looking right back at me all wiggly and stuff...it was so nasty.

I have such a weak stomach I can't even watch fear factor with out getting sick, this really messed me up all day yesterday. I could barely eat dinner!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MachineDog

I was eating some chicken yesterday and after reading this, I realized I was eating a dead chicken. Anyway, it's amazing that we will eat lobster and crawfish but we won't eat insectoids.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

devildog55

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL