Halloween Costumes This Year

Started by UncleRico, October 12, 2006, 07:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

This years annual Pimps and Ho's Halloween party has been canceled to due "probation and parole concerns"

So I need to pick out a different costume this year.


What are you guys going as this year? I need some ideas.



Here's a picture of the crew from last year before the arrests.

[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

53yfz450

you know who creeps me out. th Burger King i hate him :-X

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

UncleRico

Quote from: MadMudder on October 12, 2006, 07:53:25 PM
Im going as Uncle Rico.. ;) ;D 8)

Well. then... a word of advice is in order...."Bring extra condoms"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SomBch

I was considering going as thingy Cheney, but since I have a spine its not lookin good ???
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Heres mine  ;) Hot isnt it  :P

[attachment deleted by admin]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

SpringHill Riderz

Im gonna be Steve Irwin, and my friend is gonna be a Stingray and hes gonna chase me around from door to door.  :P

qt314nfla

I'm going as Rico Suavez.  Uncle Rico's much better looking and better humored brother.  No need for the condoms if you dress up as Rico.  Once I walk in the room everyone will go Uncle who?

k.p.

yeah...im goin to target! 3 fake mustaches for a dollar! im gunna buy 20 packs and say im chewbakka lol

qt314nfla

Quote from: warriordude on October 12, 2006, 09:35:58 PM
yeah...im goin to target! 3 fake mustaches for a dollar! im gunna buy 20 packs and say im chewbakka lol

Sweet 2 costumes for the price of one.  That'll work great for the Wookie Festival next year.  And you could probably get a 3rd use out of it at the Star Wars Convention.

MadMudder

#10
Quote from: MadMudder on October 12, 2006, 07:53:25 PM
Im going as Uncle Rico.. ;) ;D 8)
Well, after going to every walmart and partystore in Jacksonville, everybody was out of rico costumes so I decided to just stay home and eat all of my bros candy >:D
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Fox17

#11
im gonna be a publix bagger and bag groceries all night. lol. i dont care for halloween. such a satanic holiday.  :-\ ::) :P anyway have fun at your party rico.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: Fox17 on October 12, 2006, 11:36:50 PM
im gonna be a oublix bagger and bag groceries all night. lol. i dont care for halloween. such a satanic holiday.  :-\ ::) :P anyway have fun at your party rico.

What the hey is a oublix bagger ? lol
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Fox17


big-daddy

last years costume



[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

#15
Dunce Ghosts?

You do realize I'm the second guy from the left in the back row, in the PIMPS picture, right?

"Whatz a brutha gotta do to get some love up in here?"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

gery350

Quote from: SHRiderz on October 12, 2006, 09:20:20 PM
Im gonna be Steve Irwin, and my friend is gonna be a Stingray and hes gonna chase me around from door to door.  :P

damn thats good im gonna steal that from you. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on October 13, 2006, 11:16:48 AM
Dunce Ghosts?

You do realize I'm the second guy from the left in the back row, in the PIMPS picture, right?

Man is the gold chain going to look good with a custume. ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

Quote from: big-daddy on October 13, 2006, 11:19:50 AM


Man is the gold chain going to look good with a custume. ;)

Maybe you could make one by hand....I don't know...maybe say out of rope or something.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

Quote from: Fox17 on October 13, 2006, 01:08:56 PM
rico is black!!! kill him!!!

I can't beleive you crazy crackers didn't know I was a brother of another color.

O0

I'm gonna personally invite you crackers to come hang out with me, once Mayor Nagin builds us a chocolate city!

~ Word to your mother ~
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

svtbolt04

Fox, whether you were joking or not. I just lost all respect for you.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

ebtrx450r

Well I was thinking of getting a sombrero and a poncho and painting my finger brown and my girlfriend is going to wear a nice skirt etc. and wear a brown Mustache. I was thinking of calling myself Sanchez

UncleRico

Quote from: ebtrx450r on October 13, 2006, 02:45:18 PM
Well I was thinking of getting a sombrero and a poncho and painting my finger brown and my girlfriend is going to wear a nice skirt etc. and wear a brown Mustache. I was thinking of calling myself Sanchez

Very creative..you might have to clear it with my sponsors though.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ebtrx450r

Quote from: UncleRico on October 13, 2006, 03:03:22 PM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on October 13, 2006, 02:45:18 PM
Well I was thinking of getting a sombrero and a poncho and painting my finger brown and my girlfriend is going to wear a nice skirt etc. and wear a brown Mustache. I was thinking of calling myself Sanchez

Very creative..you might have to clear it with my sponsors though.

Well believe it or not it was her idea atleast the first part was but I didn't feel that it would be complete with out the second "mustache" for some reason. lol

I'll have my people call your people. I don't want to step on anyones toes

UncleRico

My people will clear it as long as you take the picture and post it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ebtrx450r

Quote from: UncleRico on October 13, 2006, 03:13:41 PM
My people will clear it as long as you take the picture and post it.

If we find the right party to go to you wil have your pics Rico. lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com