Congrats!!!!

Started by ebtrx450r, October 12, 2006, 02:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebtrx450r

To Jake Gunn (53yfz450) on winning POTM on Yfz Central!!!!  :Clap.gif Can I get your Autograph next time I see you? lol

http://yfzcentral.com/

Fox17


53yfz450

thanks i guess.lol didnt think you were going to make a topic about it. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

UncleRico

Quote from: ebtrx450r on October 12, 2006, 02:25:16 PM
To Jake Gunn (53yfz450) on winning POTM on Yfz Central!!!!  :Clap.gif Can I get your Autograph next time I see you? lol

http://yfzcentral.com/


Dude, he hates when people run up to him at the track and ask for autograph!  I once saw him make a 5 year old cry for saying "Hello". 

All this fame has gone straight to his head.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ebtrx450r

Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2006, 04:03:03 PM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on October 12, 2006, 02:25:16 PM
To Jake Gunn (53yfz450) on winning POTM on Yfz Central!!!!  :Clap.gif Can I get your Autograph next time I see you? lol

http://yfzcentral.com/


Dude, he hates when people run up to him at the track and ask for autograph!  I once saw him make a 5 year old cry for saying "Hello". 

All this fame has gone straight to his head.

Come on Uncle Rico we all know you weren't 5 at the time lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com