Look what our buddies are asking for !!!

Started by Thrumud, October 09, 2006, 10:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

UncleRico

The fact that government can force people to give up their land seems to be against everything which I thought America stood for.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

AintSkeered

"Florida dedicates $300 million each year to conservation activities, but two-thirds of that money goes to land purchases and management outside of the 10-year Florida Forever program, which Gov. Jeb Bush enacted when he came into office to replace an earlier Preservation 2000 land buying program." Remember this when you start hearing the same-old Fear and Loathing campaign of lies at election time.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

UncleRico

#4
No person shall . . . be deprived of life, liberty, or property,
without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
— Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

I want my just compensation.

With regards to the north side, if they took away access, then how can they call it PUBLIC use? It doesn't seem like we can use it.


What's the average 1.25 acre piece of land go for in Florida?  About 50 grand?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MadMudder

Quote from: UncleRico on October 09, 2006, 11:11:47 PM
The fact that government can force people to give up their land seems to be against everything which I thought America stood for.
I 2nd that motion! ;D
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Paul_S

Quote from: UncleRico on October 09, 2006, 11:11:47 PM
The fact that government can force people to give up their land seems to be against everything which I thought America stood for.
No disrespect, but isn't that what America founded on? ask the Indians.

UncleRico

Quote from: Paul_S on October 10, 2006, 10:38:17 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 09, 2006, 11:11:47 PM
The fact that government can force people to give up their land seems to be against everything which I thought America stood for.
No disrespect, but isn't that what America founded on? ask the Indians.

Maybe we can put up an casino like the Indians do.

River Ranch Hotel and Casino.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

renmus

You know, we really should be emailing or writing on paper to our legislators regarding our feelings on this.  The reason the conservationists get what they do is that they are active and LOUD. 

dnigels

Follow the bucks and they always lead to developers!  The tree huggers are only middlemen in sheeps clothing.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

MachineDog

Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2006, 08:07:27 AM
No person shall . . . be deprived of life, liberty, or property,
without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
— Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

I want my just compensation.

With regards to the north side, if they took away access, then how can they call it PUBLIC use? It doesn't seem like we can use it.


What's the average 1.25 acre piece of land go for in Florida?  About 50 grand?


Depends where you live, here in WPB it's around 100K an acre, up north by ocala it's around 30K an acre.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Thrumud

Quote from: dnigels on October 11, 2006, 02:27:52 PM
Follow the bucks and they always lead to developers!  The tree huggers are only middlemen in sheeps clothing.

LOL,  I like that !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

4fittyr

Quote from: UncleRico on October 11, 2006, 08:25:08 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 10, 2006, 10:38:17 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 09, 2006, 11:11:47 PM
The fact that government can force people to give up their land seems to be against everything which I thought America stood for.
No disrespect, but isn't that what America founded on? ask the Indians.

Maybe we can put up an casino like the Indians do.

River Ranch Hotel and Casino.
see ya all on the reservation
if u can't be good be good at it

rancher4lyfe

Quote from: 4fittyr on October 11, 2006, 09:28:18 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 11, 2006, 08:25:08 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 10, 2006, 10:38:17 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 09, 2006, 11:11:47 PM
The fact that government can force people to give up their land seems to be against everything which I thought America stood for.
No disrespect, but isn't that what America founded on? ask the Indians.

Maybe we can put up an casino like the Indians do.

River Ranch Hotel and Casino.
see ya all on the reservation

I'll Be there!!!!
LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST

Paul_S

Quote from: rancher4lyfe on October 11, 2006, 09:40:30 PM
Quote from: 4fittyr on October 11, 2006, 09:28:18 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 11, 2006, 08:25:08 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 10, 2006, 10:38:17 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 09, 2006, 11:11:47 PM
The fact that government can force people to give up their land seems to be against everything which I thought America stood for.
No disrespect, but isn't that what America founded on? ask the Indians.

Maybe we can put up an casino like the Indians do.

River Ranch Hotel and Casino.
see ya all on the reservation
Me too

I'll Be there!!!!

dnigels

Quote from: UncleRico on October 11, 2006, 08:25:08 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 10, 2006, 10:38:17 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 09, 2006, 11:11:47 PM
The fact that government can force people to give up their land seems to be against everything which I thought America stood for.
No disrespect, but isn't that what America founded on? ask the Indians.

Maybe we can put up an casino like the Indians do.

River Ranch Hotel and Casino.

We have a winner!  I'm two parts fire-water, that should qualify us for reservation status.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

UncleRico

I heard your Indian name is " SIX BEERS "
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SomBch

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com