ThunderBowl Ocala

Started by LIV2RIDE, April 17, 2005, 05:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIV2RIDE

This is an awesome clay hardpacked flattrack in Ocala
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

 ;D It's perfect for flattrack racers    No knobbie tires allowed
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

#10
I got a little tired on the track so I decided to cartwheel the quad and just sit down for a minute ;D
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Rule number 1 of many in flattrack racing "when you start to spin out and the quad is looping around, STAY WHERE YOU ARE and let the quad stop spinning" I shifted my weight in midspin and the tires dug in and well, the pic will say the rest.

 The good part is that my head and back protected the handlebars from hitting the ground and getting bent. lol
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Yes! I'm fat and yes I need to lose weight ;D
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LakeMaryKid

GOD DAMN COREY! That has to hurt. Thank god the dinasour wasnt hurt though *whipes forehead* ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

ONEslowEXer

that looks like a nice track how big is it and what do they charge?
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

53yfz450

is that a mx track in the background.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

mudnuri

Ooohh. I hope you heal okay. And soon.
Looks like you were haulin'.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

LIV2RIDE

#18
Quotethat looks like a nice track how big is it and what do they charge?

It's 1100 and something feet. Just short of a 1/4 of a mile

It's $15 to practice all day Sunday or after 5 pm on Wednesday. $25 to race on the 2nd and 4th Saturday and a $7 spectator fee on race nights

P.S. don't forget to put your Flattrack tires on before you come.  No knobbies allowed
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Quoteis that a mx track in the background.


Yes! That's Hardrock in the background ;)
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

450R_Matt

 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Did someone say Flat Track... ;D

Glad to see you made it threw the crash with nothing broken.
Not even on you. ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

LIV2RIDE

QuoteOoohh. I hope you heal okay. And soon.
Looks like you were haulin'.

Yea I want to heal soon, so I can get back out there and turn some more laps so I can whoop up on the naples boys and wear the ware boys out. ;D

The fastest microsprint cars are turnin 12 second laps and I turned a few 16's today. That is as fast as the fastest quads who have been racin there, but the naples boys haven't showed up there yet. My goal is to get into the 14's
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

Quoteis that a mx track in the background.


Yeh they call that the OUTBACK Tack its on the back side of hard rock
Vet -A  FTR H/S

Hoosier Daddy

Cory, why didnt ya tell me you were going!! i would have went with ya!

BTW nice rose big boy!!! ;) [smiley=laugh.gif]

let me know next time you go! Now, you better get ready for the 30th! im going to need you!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

Dang Bro,Didnt know it was that bad atleast your Ok!! get better mang Gruop ride is in a week ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LIV2RIDE

#25
QuoteCory, why didnt ya tell me you were going!! i would have went with ya!

BTW nice rose big boy!!! ;) [smiley=laugh.gif]

let me know next time you go! Now, you better get ready for the 30th! im going to need you!!

I didn't plan on going. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I plan on practicing there again on May 8th and racing there on May 14th and 28th. I could possibly be going to practice next Sunday but that is still up in the air.
 I've got to work on the 30th so that date is up in the air too. I'm trying to make it for the race though. I just might pull up in time to pull the quad off the truck and line up though. lol

P.S. That rose has my wifes name in it. That's better than the one you have. Quad32 told me you have a heart on your right cheek that says "Tims Toolboy" [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

dreth

glad your ok! now get back out there and show us some 14s ;)

tampaboy813

WOW, thats going to hurt in the morning...good thing your ok...we need more action pics....from the cartwheel you did...

-Paul

Hoosier Daddy

QuoteI didn't plan on going. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I plan on practicing there again on May 8th and racing there on May 14th and 28th. I could possibly be going to practice next Sunday but that is still up in the air.
 I've got to work on the 30th so that date is up in the air too. I'm trying to make it for the race though. I just might pull up in time to pull the quad off the truck and line up though. lol

P.S. That rose has my wifes name in it. That's better than the one you have. Quad32 told me you have a heart on your right cheek that says "Tims Toolboy" [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]


Dang IT! i told Tim to keep that between us!!
Well, if you dont mind maybe the 3 of us could meet ya there on the 18th. I hope you can make it on the 30th. we need all the locals we can get..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

How  come  I  keep  gettin  drug  in  to  these  things ? ::)  Liv , I  thought  you  knew  it  was  ware  and  1fast  that  have  a  thing  going  on !! [smiley=Shocked.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

quad, you have no excuse not to go,,, since you live down the road!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Uh , I  have  to  uh---  get  a  hair  cut ! ;D   Yea , thats  the  ticket !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

you dont want none of this 110 hp banshee! BOY!!! ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Ware , I  hate  to  say  this  but  wait  till  the  zillas  done  and  then  we  will  see. ;)  Untill  then  I  can  see  what  we  can  do  with  a  little  250. ;D  And  as  for  the  BOY  comment , its  obvious  you  aint  never  seen  me  step  out  of  a  warm  shower !!! [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

Why dont you 2 take it over to the Ladies Lounge wheir you girls belong. :o

Leave all your flirting with each other out of Corys post.  :-X

 ;D  [smiley=laugh.gif]    3 Dollar Bill Boys   ;)     :-*
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

#35
1fast  thats  it !! :o  Im  just  gonna  have  to  work  ya  over  when  I  see  ya !! ;D ;D     And  if  you  will  notice , wares  the  one  thats  always  being  weird !! [smiley=Shocked.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

You  where  spoted !!! [smiley=Wink.gif]   Dont  try  to  get  out  of  it !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

2fast4u

WOW!! Corey put your shirt back on.
Nice lookin track.
go fast turn left any questions?

jjamesbar

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com