Picks of Colton..

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, October 09, 2006, 05:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Colton is doing great turns 18 months the 24th of this month. Thanks for all the prayers.  He is our angel.

[attachment deleted by admin]

kawGIRL

WoW he is growing up fast ;)
Give him a big hug for me  :-*
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SWAMP_DONKEY

He's such a ham..

[attachment deleted by admin]

VForcedave

Good to hear he's doing real good. Swamp, where is that new business located at in Sebring? I pass through there often. Have not heard much from your side lately.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Yes we are in Sebring, stop in sometime and say hey. I have been very buisy getting the dealership up and running, I will be @ RR 27th-29th will you be there?

Chuck_Norris


VForcedave

Thats Boat Show week for me. I will stop in and see you in Sebring sometime soon, now that I know where your business is. 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Bigscrb15

awesome to hear he's doin so well. I continue to keep him in my prayers. ill stop by the dealership next time I am down that way.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."