New Contributing Member Photo Gallery

Started by mrbones, October 09, 2006, 03:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I have a new feature for Contributing Members. It's a Photo Gallery. You can find a link to it in the forum's navigation bar. While any user can view it, only CMs can post to it. You can upload up to 5 megs of photos, 100k each. In the future, I hope to increase this size. There will also be a personal Photo Gallery that will show up in your profile in the next coming weeks, too.

So Contributing Members, enjoy.

Thanks
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

cheropride

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

450rcrazy

bones where is the gallery link at?It seemed to disappear on me

CABLEGUY1


mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

1FasterBlaster

I bought some bumper stickers...does that make me a contributing member??

B.MURRAy

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 05, 2006, 09:54:33 PM
I bought some bumper stickers...does that make me a contributing member??

I bought two, dont get your hopes up  :D


1FasterBlaster

I actually bought three.One is on my truck, and the other two are on my trailer.That should account for something!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com