Sony likes Honda...

Started by jackinthebox23, April 24, 2005, 06:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackinthebox23

Was out in Vegas this past week at a big broadcaster/tv convention and thought I'd share this with ya...  Sony puts this big booth together to showcase/demo their newest cameras and to do so, creates scenes to aim their cameras at.  These poor models had to sit there all day and stare at these poor hondas waiting to be used.  Wish I could've hopped on one and taken it out to the dunes or something..

oh yeah, Fuji had a blaster I think. Interesting. :-/

2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

jackinthebox23

2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

jackinthebox23

and this was the blaster right?
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

TBR_#86

thats not a blaster thats a rapter 50 or 90
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

Asphaltdragon

was that NAB or WEVA, that you attended?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

jackinthebox23

Quotewas that NAB or WEVA, that you attended?

NAB
Were you out there Asphalt?  Ever been? You would love that stuff. it's an awesome event.
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Asphaltdragon

QuoteNAB
Were you out there Asphalt?  Ever been? You would love that stuff. it's an awesome event.
I been to the WEVA convention out there but not NAB... I'm sure I'll get out there for NAB one of these days
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com