GOOD DAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with PICS

Started by KD 428, October 08, 2006, 09:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

Well I've been to the dealership one two many times,,,, and today i bought a brand new 2005 black Honda trx450r 8) ;D ;D ;D ;) :o :drive.gif !!! They are dropping it off tomarrow and I'll try to get pics soon! Once i ride it ill tell yall what I think of it!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

#13_LT-R450

Awsome!

I bet you cant wait untill you ride it! :P
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

rubicon500kid

cool kenny now when we go to croom we will be the fastist in our group lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

1FasterBlaster

Nice.I know a few people that have them...they like'em alot.

CountryBoy

_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

4fittyr

welcome to the 450 brotherhood, now hang on!!!!!!!!!
if u can't be good be good at it

KD 428

Thanks alot guys. I'll try to get some pics today if I can.  ;D
HONDA CRF450R

DZ 350

Quote from: trx450kid on October 08, 2006, 10:01:56 PM
cool kenny now when we go to croom we will be the fastist in our group lol

ya ok if i head up there when you guys go my little 350 itsn't the best bike but i can fore sure beat you guys going throught the trails because my bike is so narrow, its all about handeling, but kenny i'll be over your house today to ride it !!!!  ;D
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Toomey

Quote from: DZ 350 on October 09, 2006, 03:11:23 PM
Quote from: trx450kid on October 08, 2006, 10:01:56 PM
cool kenny now when we go to croom we will be the fastist in our group lol

ya ok if i head up there when you guys go my little 350 itsn't the best bike but i can fore sure beat you guys going throught the trails because my bike is so narrow, its all about handeling, but kenny i'll be over your house today to ride it !!!!  ;D

Then in that case I should be faster than any of you, because I'm just as wide as my handlebars.  But since I haven't ridden in so long that I don't know how to ride anymore, I just don't know anymore.... ;(
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

KD 428

Yay I got it! And man it hauls @ss!! Its also pretty tough to kickstart it lol!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

53yfz450

sweet. theres nothing better than getting a new quad. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

SpringHill Riderz

Too bad it wont stay that shiny and clean for long  ::)

KD 428

Yup, nothing better than a new toy!!  And yes too bad it won't stay like that! lol

heres another ;D 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

devildog55

man i'm jealous. the only thing i get to ride out here is lil 80s :'(
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

RAD 450r

Quote from: hondarider05 on October 09, 2006, 06:32:14 PM
Yay I got it! And man it hauls @ss!! Its also pretty tough to kickstart it lol!!

OMG you never listen to me man, What did i tell you?  Anyways, getting a new quad, Is the BEST fealing.  Lets race now, oh wait you gotta break it in.  ???.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

rubicon500kid

well kenny i dont know if ill have my 450r much longer i fell in love with the yfz we got today lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

KD 428

cool man i saw the pics, Looks nice. And boy this thing is sooo fast! Im a happy kid! ;D
HONDA CRF450R

trx250kid

2 bad my 250 will smaoke it any day kenny lol jk but ima steal it from u
2003 honda TRX250EX
-Pro circuit T4 slip on
-dynojet jet kit
-Magnum revbox
-Mudshark 20" rear tires

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com