Ones man trash is now my treasure!

Started by klutchbuster400, October 01, 2006, 06:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

After my dad and I finished some yard work, we headed over to the dump to throw alll the cr@p out, and wouldnt you know it, their was a freaking 70 honda three wheeler just sitting their among the various junk. We looked it over and it seemed great, only main thing missing was a pull starter.
Pics to coom soon ( hopefully  :P) I cant wait to start getting started on this thing, ofcourse after we make sure their is a chance of it running.
But that just goes to show what things people throw out, and what people consider valuable.

qt314nfla

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 01, 2006, 06:51:16 PM
After my dad and I finished some yard work, we headed over to the dump to throw alll the cr@p out, and wouldnt you know it, their was a freaking 70 honda three wheeler just sitting their among the various junk. We looked it over and it seemed great, only main thing missing was a pull starter.
Pics to coom soon ( hopefully  :P) I cant wait to start getting started on this thing, ofcourse after we make sure their is a chance of it running.
But that just goes to show what things people throw out, and what people consider valuable.

Are you telling us that your dad has another toy to add to the pics of stuff you can't use?

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

SpringHill Riderz

Quote from: QT314 on October 01, 2006, 06:52:46 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 01, 2006, 06:51:16 PM
After my dad and I finished some yard work, we headed over to the dump to throw alll the cr@p out, and wouldnt you know it, their was a freaking 70 honda three wheeler just sitting their among the various junk. We looked it over and it seemed great, only main thing missing was a pull starter.
Pics to coom soon ( hopefully  :P) I cant wait to start getting started on this thing, ofcourse after we make sure their is a chance of it running.
But that just goes to show what things people throw out, and what people consider valuable.

Are you telling us that your dad has another toy to add to the pics of stuff you can't use?

:D

klutchbuster400

Quote from: QT314 on October 01, 2006, 06:52:46 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 01, 2006, 06:51:16 PM
After my dad and I finished some yard work, we headed over to the dump to throw alll the cr@p out, and wouldnt you know it, their was a freaking 70 honda three wheeler just sitting their among the various junk. We looked it over and it seemed great, only main thing missing was a pull starter.
Pics to coom soon ( hopefully  :P) I cant wait to start getting started on this thing, ofcourse after we make sure their is a chance of it running.
But that just goes to show what things people throw out, and what people consider valuable.

Are you telling us that your dad has another toy to add to the pics of stuff you can't use?
Well being that we found it, and basically got a new bike for free, yes thats exactly what I'm saying.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com