HATFIELD AND McCOY

Started by Hillbilly, October 05, 2006, 07:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillbilly

hows everyone doing , i am new to this site so let me start by saying,You  have a cool site , my bro-out-law is superstar from kissemme and got me started on here. i live in West by god Virginia and have noticed how many of you drive up here for the hatfield and mccoy trail system, never ridin on it myself because i can ride trails like that out my back door for free and drink all the cold bud light i want while doing it..LOL superstar was born and reared up here  ,he knows most of the same country i do,, anywho, keep on comming up and let me know if you need any info on where to ride .....

superstar


superstar

shouldnt i be gettin some kind of kik bak for introducing people from 900 miles away to this site.   :'(

qt314nfla

Quote from: Hillbilly on October 05, 2006, 07:21:26 PM
hows everyone doing , i am new to this site so let me start by saying,You  have a cool site , my bro-out-law is superstar from kissemme and got me started on here. i live in West by god Virginia and have noticed how many of you drive up here for the hatfield and mccoy trail system, never ridin on it myself because i can ride trails like that out my back door for free and drink all the cold bud light i want while doing it..LOL superstar was born and reared up here  ,he knows most of the same country i do,, anywho, keep on comming up and let me know if you need any info on where to ride .....

Ok, you have now got many friends.  Does this mean you are inviting us to come up and drink bud light on your porch and ride?  The guys might not come up after hearing about superstar being reared up thar.  Guys get a little squeemish when that word is used.  Superstar, despite the fact you were reared up there I'll promise today that I won't tell others of your unfortunate rear incident. 

Welcome to the site.  Hope you have a good sence of humor.  If I ever offend send me a PM cause it's all in jest.  Please refrain from rearing me as punishment. :o

superstar

#4
I knew that was comin sooner or later, i caught that myself :D. Yeah it was a completely innocent misunderstanding at a holloween party one year. Hillbillys sister n law and i went as lil bo peep and i unfortunately got to be the sheep. Lil did i know that the family induction was such a personal event. Youd think a guy could dress up like livestok and sit back and enjoy a 5th of whiskey without his manhood being stripped away, but noooooo. I thought if i wore the boots itd be a tell tale sign, but i guess with the drinkin and all its easy to mis such minute details.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

LMAO Superstar.  You'll fit in just fine w/ a few of the freaks on here.  I would however like to know where you got that pic of my ranch sign.  I haven't been out in a while.  Did you steal my sign? 

superstar

Actually no, its just beyond the WELCOME TO WEST VIRGINIA sign on the northbound side of I-77. ALMOST HEAVEN!!! ;D

Kawa3

Now that my stomach has stopped hurting from all the laughing I can post.

Welcome to the sight.

QT and Superstar....them post were just to funny.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

yunt2ride

Just ask him how he got his screen name. LOL


Welcome to the site.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

superstar

Alright yunt, you gonna drop dime on me too?? Now thats a funny story.

Paul_S

OK, I can personally attest that QT is an expert on sheep rearing techniques, her and her buddy mufffreak gave us a lesson on all things wooly last weekend.  All I can add, ewe baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastard.  :pig.gif

yunt2ride

Quote from: superstar on October 05, 2006, 11:50:08 PM
Alright yunt, you gonna drop dime on me too?? Now thats a funny story.


I only wish that I could have seen it instead of hearing about it right after it happened. Oh well, the story was funny. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

superstar


yunt2ride

Not gonna be able to make it. I don't think its worth it just for one day.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

superstar


Hillbilly

Dont ask the sheep they tend to lie.!!!...........Superstar said he was just helping that sheep over the fence, who am i to judge him... what he does with his ummmmmm sheep is his own business...ask him about that fat chick at the camp in pocahontas county during buck season a few years back...LMAO  Just kiddun, Superstar is a fine fellow when he's asleep..superstars favorite movie is Deliverance, he always wants to play Ned Beatty's part,,,ROFLMAO...When ever he hears a Banjo playing he gets all gitty llike a liitle school girl.

superstar

uummmmm hhummmmmhh, not funny ha ha,  but funny @weer.

Hillbilly

You need a paying gig!   8)

superstar

caint put a price on dem skills playa.

Hillbilly

hEY SUPERSTAR, CHECK THIS WEB SITE OUT, THIS DUDE HAS LAID DOWN THE CHALLENGE,,,,,http://www.polarisindustries.com/PolarisDuel/ :T

05greengriz

My family and I Will be at the Hatfields and McCoy's from 11/5-11/10. Can't remember where we will be staying though.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Kawa3

Quote from: 05greengriz on October 10, 2006, 03:19:57 PM
My family and I Will be at the Hatfields and McCoy's from 11/5-11/10. Can't remember where we will be staying though.

Might want to check into that ;)

And I need to ask you a few Q's.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

dnigels

Quote from: 05greengriz on October 10, 2006, 03:19:57 PM
My family and I Will be at the Hatfields and McCoy's from 11/5-11/10. Can't remember where we will be staying though.

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

qt314nfla

Superstar I thought you and your brother were hosting the website at y'alls place for the xmas holiday to ride.   ;)

superstar

Sounds like a humdinger, i reckon we can all shack up oer yander to hillbillys place.

dnigels

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

superstar


Hillbilly

we are ,superstar is buying all the beer and we are deep frying 100 turkeys, hows that sound ,,,and then we are watching superstars favorite movie...LMAO

Hillbilly

Hey green Griz..... listen up, you better bring your southorn butt some warm cloths with you ..i ain't kiddun, don't know if you have ever seen this country ,but cum november you might see some snow in them there mountains.... CARHARTT rings a bell...LOL

Brians06grizz

#30
Yeah 26 degress in Blairsville,GA last November!!WestVA, i am sure will be alot colder!!!Ya'll will freeze your giblets off!!
2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

05greengriz

Well, I'll probably freeze my azz off, but I'm sure I could find some of that good ole aged shine to warm me up around there somewhere.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

superstar

Quote from: Hillbilly on October 13, 2006, 08:14:38 PM
we are ,superstar is buying all the beer and we are deep frying 100 turkeys, hows that sound ,,,and then we are watching superstars favorite movie...LMAO
Youll know me when ya see me, ill be the one bouncin up the pipeline in a pretty grey chevy, with all that beer in the back, yall can divide the turkeys up amungst yaselves. Dont bother tryin to follow me, ill be in the neighboring county in a matter of minutes. You think hatfield-mccoy is rough, hell fire them there trails have already been established, try navigatin through CLAY COUNTY.  Us mountain folk like makin our own trails. Byyy Gaawwwwdd.

Hillbilly

I always did think of superstar as a trailblazer, heck that was his nickname in the chess club back in high school...LMAO

JackL

Man Hillbilly, you live in the best state in the union.
Just rode the Wagon wheel recently and have been
seriously thinking of moving there.
I sure hate the cold, but could get use to it with the great
moonshine in them hills.
I've got a few pics in outofstate photos, but I'm sure you've
seen it in person.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Hillbilly

yea been there done that, glad you liked it up here, it is cold in the winter but anymore that don't really last that long,, great deer hunting if you like that ,and you just touched on the riding we have here....i guess you really like the trail system??