Quad got a new dog !

Started by debatethis, October 04, 2006, 10:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debatethis

He can't figure out how to get his Zilla together so he got himself a new friend to help take the edge off.


http://www.floridaatv.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1848#1848
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

trx#9

I think I would like to be a dog, in my next life!    ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

310R_Dude

Quote from: trx#9 on October 04, 2006, 10:31:43 PM
I think I would like to be a dog, in my next life!    ;)

Man, why would you want to be the "same" thing in your next life!!!

Hehe, J/K
Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

HillKiller

Here's Quad and his dog from years ago...


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

oh and here's his other dog...a real beauty... :o


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

debatethis

That last dog was a normal lab until Quad got ahold of it  :o

He has that kind of effect on those he comes in contact with
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Quad32x

You guys are such fags. ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

   Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black??


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

Since this thread is dedicated to Quad I might as well post a pic of his new girlfiend "hanging out" at the park...hehe ;D


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

   and here's a pic of her looking for Quad's other dog... ;D


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Yea and nice shirt you where wearing at the race Davey. Trust me Dave , people know. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

debatethis

Quad on the other hand says he's not gay....but his boyfriend says otherwise  :o




[attachment deleted by admin]
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Quad32x

Did anybody know that Cain got a book published ? Well here it is ! :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

debatethis

Yep I just wrote down what Quad told me to. Then he was nice enough to buy multiple copies so he could pass them out at his favorite all male bar. He's so nice. He even tries to help out the new visitors by offering to "push in their stool"  ;)
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Scott270r

LOL Tim,

Looks like you have met up with some serious competition in Cain. You guys are crazy!!  ;D

Cain,

Were you at Thunderbowl on Saturday? If so come say what's up I ride the yellow 250R in the Open class.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Scott you dont want to know THAT guy. You will know him when you see him though , looks like one of the Village People. :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

debatethis

This from the guy that loves to run through the gay pride parade wearing a$$less chaps yelling "come and get it!" LOL

Scott - I didn't make it up. I tried to call Quad but he was too old....stupid....I mean busy to answer the phone. I ended up riding with the family and several others here locally. I'll be up at Eureka sometime on Friday the 20th and leaving on that Sunday. Come on up and hang out. And Quad might get the best of me on a track , but that's the only place he gives me competition  8)
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Old_School

What about Tims current dogs?  ;) Nothin but love for ya Tim.

-Mark

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

debatethis

Yep those are definitely Quad's dogs. Toofus, Roofus, and Doofus LOL
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Quad32x

Heres one of my other dogs.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

heres what happened last time i got to close to tim........

Went from this.......

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LT-R450ApK

To this in a blink of an eye....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

I could not help myself scooter and Ash gave me the ................

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

debatethis

Make no mistake if anyone ever had a moving contest with Quad they would lose. He's used to having his sh!t packed on a nightly basis LOL

(Sorry Tim I couldn't help it)


So how many of you ladies will be making it to Eureka on 10/20-10/22 ?
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Quad32x

Quote from: debatethis on October 10, 2006, 11:45:42 PM
Make no mistake if anyone ever had a moving contest with Quad they would lose. He's used to having his sh!t packed on a nightly basis LOL

(Sorry Tim I couldn't help it)


So how many of you ladies will be making it to Eureka on 10/20-10/22 ?
You are still SO my b!tch. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com