Hint for Mr Bones.

Started by UncleRico, October 05, 2006, 01:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Quote from: HondaATC on October 05, 2006, 12:26:17 AM
The shoutbox was neat but a link to a java applet for an IRC chat with a little thing to let everyone know how many people are in there at the time would be just as good and not server intensive IMO.

Would this work, because I need to speak to my peeps.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17


qt314nfla

Quote from: UncleRico on October 05, 2006, 01:17:17 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on October 05, 2006, 12:26:17 AM
The shoutbox was neat but a link to a java applet for an IRC chat with a little thing to let everyone know how many people are in there at the time would be just as good and not server intensive IMO.

Would this work, because I need to speak to my peeps.


What he said.  Having with drawls.

SpringHill Riderz


bigscrub79

There was a chat for a long time but no one ever used it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

yeah that shout box was pretty cool.
i used to love evesdropping and catching late nite "shout box sex" between you know who.
you know who you are................... ;)

gery350

Fox17

(cough) qt and rico (cough). ;)

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Fox17 on October 05, 2006, 03:00:03 AM
(cough) qt and rico (cough). ;)

Rico was to busy spankin his monkey, that he had to sell cuase it was slightly used.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

#8
Quote from: Fox17 on October 05, 2006, 03:00:03 AM
(cough) qt and rico (cough). ;)

Rico couldn't help it 'The I you shake it, he can't believe it
he ain't never seen an azz like that
The way I move it, I make his pee pee go
Doing, doing, doing'

Fox17


blupits04

Umm yeah Qt thats TMI! lol

We need a CTM crew shout box... I enjoyed instigating quiet a few fights on there :)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Humm QT is 35,,,, Rico is 16..... CREEPY!!!  :Dead.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Fox17


Hoosier Daddy

thats what he told us.....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

MachineDog

Rico is either 13 or 85. Nobody older than 13 could be that silly, and nobody younger than 85 can be that stupid that they'd say all that stuff while not meaning to.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

qt314nfla

#15
Rico is in my top 5 on my phone and his special ring is 'Secret Lover.'  I wouldn't do that if he was not legal. ;)

SpringHill Riderz

Quote from: QT314 on October 05, 2006, 02:42:59 PM
Rico is in my top 5 on my phone and his special ring is 'Secret Lover.'  I wouldn't do that if he was a kid. ;)

16 = young adult not kid  ;)

Captain The Morgan

Quote from: MachineDog on October 05, 2006, 02:22:31 PM
Rico is either 13 or 85. Nobody older than 13 could be that silly, and nobody younger than 85 can be that stupid that they'd say all that stuff while not meaning to.

Yeah, what he said. You're wise beyond your years MachineDog.

How come everything on this site has to be about RICO?  I come here for "SERIOUS" ATV discussion, and all I got is "joke time". He's like a modern day Ferris Bueller, and I hate him for it.

I want to start a RICO jihad. "Death to Rico."

I wish they would ban him from this site.


MachineDog

#18
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on October 05, 2006, 03:09:10 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on October 05, 2006, 02:22:31 PM
Rico is either 13 or 85. Nobody older than 13 could be that silly, and nobody younger than 85 can be that stupid that they'd say all that stuff while not meaning to.

Yeah, what he said. You're wise beyond your years MachineDog.

How come everything on this site has to be about RICO?  I come here for "SERIOUS" ATV discussion, and all I got is "joke time". He's like a modern day Ferris Bueller, and I hate him for it.

I want to start a RICO jihad. "Death to Rico."

I wish they would ban him from this site.



I agree completely, it's got nothing to do with ATVs in florida. We should just ban this Rico's IP address.

EDIT: I see you Rico trying to make a come back.. I see you..
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

UncleRico

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 05, 2006, 12:02:02 PM
thats what he told us.....

Yeah, well, he also told you he wasn't BrewsYourDaddy..but, hey, what do I know?

As for QT, she's like the Mark Foley of internet posts...16's her prime target age.

As for you Machine Dog..."Where's the love, brother?" I'm seriously considering taking you off of my buddy list.  I was having a serious discussion on the shout box...and possible chat room.

And Captain The Morgan...you're worse than Abe Frohman, the Sausage King of Chicago. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. 
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MachineDog

LOL That was great. Seriously though, a chat room needs to be made. :(
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

BrewsYourDaddy

"Whoah, back your bus up, now!"

Don't get me involved in this Rico, ya bastid.

I got nuttin' to do with this.

Hey, I noticed Brett is back too. YAY BRETT!

SpringHill Riderz


UncleRico

Quote from: SHRiderz on October 05, 2006, 03:40:05 PM
68/m/some shack in woods

I see you caught that episode of MTV Cribs also.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

FordForever


BrewMaster

I hear rico and blupits take long shower wee early in the morin together!

Hey Ford, your avatar look like you J'n off to the computer... EWWW!


SpringHill Riderz

Quote from: UncleRico on October 05, 2006, 03:42:03 PM
Quote from: SHRiderz on October 05, 2006, 03:40:05 PM
68/m/some shack in woods

I see you caught that episode of MTV Cribs also.

I have no idea what you are talking about lol.

qt314nfla

Quote from: BrewMaster on October 05, 2006, 03:51:38 PM
I hear rico and blupits take long shower wee early in the morin together!

Hey Ford, your avatar look like you J'n off to the computer... EWWW!



I knew there was something oddly creepy about Ford's avatar.  I just couldn't put my finger on it.  Thanks for the help Brew.  I see from a couple comments here that you are quite the attentive reader. ;D

UncleRico

Quote from: QT314 on October 05, 2006, 04:04:43 PM
I knew there was something oddly creepy about Ford's avatar.  I just couldn't put my finger on it.  Thanks for the help Brew.  I see from a couple comments here that you are quite the attentive reader. ;D

We could all chip in and buy him a shirt!


Do they have shirt stores in Loxahatchee? I know they just discovered "shoes" about a month ago.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MachineDog

Nope, no shoes yet. We just discovered video games though at sneaky petes. Thank goodness we have that BK though. :)
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

blupits04

Quote from: BrewMaster on October 05, 2006, 03:51:38 PM
I hear rico and blupits take long shower wee early in the morin together!

Hey Ford, your avatar look like you J'n off to the computer... EWWW!



What's up with this sh!t are you jealous that Rico has more women than you?I'm telling Jody on you buddy.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]