Any errors?

Started by mrbones, October 04, 2006, 04:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Ok, I made a number of changes on the site to conserve bandwidth. They are all supposed to go unnoticed, but if you see any missing images or errors, let me know. Thanks!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17

my ads and the pic at the top went away but nuttin major.

gery350

AAHHH!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!

well we lost all the green and the header along with some misc stuff.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mrbones

Man, I tested it on two PCs here with no problem. Not sure why it works here. I made another change. How is it now?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17


gery350

back to normal here in miami. ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MuddFreak77

Looks good here Bones     :)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

UncleRico

Is the shout box coming back?


I miss the shout box.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

klutchbuster400

chanting........."SHOUT BOX, SHOUT BOX, SHOUT BOX!"

SpringHill Riderz

I hated the shoutbox.  Waste of space.

HondaATC

The shoutbox was neat but a link to a java applet for an IRC chat with a little thing to let everyone know how many people are in there at the time would be just as good and not server intensive IMO.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com