Fun game...Can you pass 3rd grade again

Started by Loven It, October 06, 2006, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loven It

http://www.pibmug.com/files/map_test.swf

Just give it a try..its fun!

Keep in mind this is timed..I will share my score even though it is really embarassing 22/48.

It told me the short bus is coming to pick me up!! Thats why I posted this it made me think of this forum.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

48/48 but that arrow is hard to line up on the tiny states. It took 3 tries to get it lined up on Delaware

Hoosier Daddy

48/48 here too! i agree the NE states were tough!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

#13_LT-R450

yea the NE states were hard

48/48 on 2nd try 8)
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

gery350

cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

im telling!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

cheropride

25/48

Signing up for 3rd grade, didn't realize it was time tested. Funny, should had my 7 year old help me.  thats pretty sad..

thanks though it was funny.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

yunt2ride

I play family feud all the time. It is addicting
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

superstar

19/48, comin to pik me up hell, im drivin dis biotch.   :'(

Fox17


MadMudder

I cheated off of superstar so I got shotgun 8) ???
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

MachineDog

I'm pretty sure nebraska is a middle-east country or something in canada..
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

rubicon500kid

34/48 funny thing is my teacher is giving us exams on the states lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Chevy1500z71


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com