No longer a grizzly!

Started by GrizzlyGator, October 03, 2006, 06:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Sold my 2005 660 Grizzly... :'(  but.........I got a two-up Can-Am 800 EFI   ;)............this is one awesome machine...cant wait to get it up to Durhamtown........Guess I'll be changin' my sig ;D

tallyt

what kind of deal did you get on the can-am and was the grizzly worth any on trade,  i have the same year grizz and wondering what it is worth now.thanks for the
help

SpringHill Riderz


AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tallyt on October 03, 2006, 06:49:01 AM
what kind of deal did you get on the can-am and was the grizzly worth any on trade,  i have the same year grizz and wondering what it is worth now.thanks for the
help

www.nada.com
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: tallyt on October 03, 2006, 06:49:01 AM
what kind of deal did you get on the can-am and was the grizzly worth any on trade,  i have the same year grizz and wondering what it is worth now.thanks for the
help

Sold the grizzly for $5500.00 to my neighbor.i had aprox. 850 miles & 160 hrs on the machine....it had a warn 2500 lb winch andf I had 26" mudlites with alumn wheels..HOPE THAT HELPS

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: SHRiderz on October 03, 2006, 07:05:17 AM
Lost another to can-am  :(

Believe me I loved that grizzly, but man when I test drove this 800 i was sold Can-Am has got it going on with this unit thats all I can say!!!! power, torque, comfort etc

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com