A few pics of my bike w/ new graphics

Started by Ride1Rob, February 02, 2005, 03:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Just finished putting the graphics and seat cover on my bike. My fingers are tired and sore b/c of fighting w/ the seat. But I got it done. Going to do some more mods to it w/in the next week or so. But here goes for now. Let me know what you guys think...
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

GaryinSeffner

I think I see a bubble :o

just kidding sweet bike man.....get the pics coming as you mod it out ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Flea_Jumper


YFZ450-Tampa

Nice bike, make me want to do some thing nice like that to mine  ;D  hey Flea is this the bike you will take to ONF? hope you can make it !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

T2

That bike looks tight, very nice. its amazing what a grapic kit can do to a bike. Looks factory ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

I've got a set of razor 2's & douglas alluminum wheels that would set it off.  Would look even better than it does now.




                        NICE LOOKING BIKE !!!!!!!!!!

I WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A KIT FOR THE LIMITED'S.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

tampaboy813

looks good man....real good I like those way better then the K&K Flames....

Ride1Rob

QuoteI've got a set of razor 2's & douglas alluminum wheels that would set it off.  Would look even better than it does now.




                        NICE LOOKING BIKE !!!!!!!!!!

I WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A KIT FOR THE LIMITED'S.


Are you selling them? If so for how much? Smaller tires would setter off 8)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

girlieblazer

Polaris Razor

DaKota

Those DMP are really nice. If I had a YFZ I would get hbombfilms.com graphics kit. They are the best looking graphic kit I ever seen!. DMP is secound in my book though.

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Ride1Rob

Okay guys/gals. You see the pics up at the top. As I stated, I would make some adjustments to the bike. Finish putting her back in running condition yesterday. Can you see whats different from the pics above ;D?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

eric

Hey Ride1Rob,
what kind of pipe/kit do you have on your bike?

J.D.

If you ride mostly woods you should consider revalving the shocks . A dude named Doug at seminole powersports did mine and they work great .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Ride1Rob

QuoteHey Ride1Rob,
what kind of pipe/kit do you have on your bike?

It's a GYT-R Carbon fiber silencer. Gonna put the header on sometime soon.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

eric

my bro wants the same pipe for his 04 yfz. did you buy it online?

Ride1Rob

Quotemy bro wants the same pipe for his 04 yfz. did you buy it online?

Yep, got it off of e-bay. Great performance and not that loud. It has a nice deep grunt to it but not that sound that would make your neighbors get tired of you if you're riding in the neighborhood. That is unless you live near a retirement community ;D. Tell him to stay away from the Carbon Fiber though unless he see's one at a good price.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

I have a GYTR full pipe system for sale if interested. Aluminum pipe with titanium head pipe. Both look new no dents or scratches.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

devildog55

dang man that thang is swwet as he!! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] ;D [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

qt314nfla

i don't ride a sport quad but even i have to say that is tight!

RTR_380/450R

quad looks good baby boy!!!!!  Did you get new a arms or just powder coat the old ones!!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com