Frankenstein is ALIVE!!!

Started by bmd11, October 02, 2006, 08:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

It IS 499 cc but I dont have a problem with that. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

ya'll dont forget.... dougs lt250 will be on the track soon and ta'll can see what a good runnig lt can do!! !! !!  ;)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Derek,

I can't wait to see it. It should run awesome. Doug Bizzle will be 2-stroking!!  8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on October 06, 2006, 11:11:00 AM
It IS 499 cc but I dont have a problem with that. ;)

Oopps  that was a typo.. i meant  470 and up...  :H
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

bmd11

Finally got to go out riding yesterday, and man was it fun! Franky really moves out!
Think I gotta replace the pipe. The old one is bent and doesn't fit well. The silencer is repacked, but still REALLY LOUD! She ran GREAT and did not give me one problem. :ThumbsUp.gif I love it when things work out. Think Jacob and I will have to check out ONF next
Just thought you might want an update.
Keith
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com