Emergency Contact Information

Started by Moose, October 03, 2006, 07:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

Enter the phone numbers of the people you want law enforcement to call if there is a bad wreck and no one around. They can get in touch with someone MUCH faster using their laptops.

https://www6.hsmv.state.fl.us/dlcheck/findcustomer
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Loven It

Great Idea!! Thanks for the post - I did it
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

ananomaly

I also use I.C.E. ( in case of emergency ) on my cell. Thanks for the info. ;)
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com