Rodman V

Started by qt314nfla, April 24, 2005, 09:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth


qt314nfla

dreth those pics are great.  like the one w/ lmk passed out on the couch.  i think that's the best pic i've got of my bike.  thanks.  by the way no problem, i'm always up for helping when i can.  hope you are feeling better.  nice meeting and riding w/ you this weekend.  hope we weren't to slow for ya.  by the way, how much for one of those shirts?

dreth


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Sorry I missed it looks like you guys had a blast I had company in town and they did not leave till today so I went riding today, Hope to see you all next time. ;D  
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

dreth

thats all my pics ??? had to much fun riding to stop for pics ;D

i want to say that i have met some great people on these rides! we had dinner with cbr250r and honda328i after the ride and once again, great people! qt314nfla is great! i love this sport!

T2

Hey everyone, first off I just want to say Thank You to Idaman for the great hospitalty on letting my son, Dreth, and Myself for staying at his place, had a great time there. Next I want to thank the Nightbreeds for bringing my son and his bike up to the ride, without them he wouldn't been able to ride the weekend.  

It was a real plesure meeting some new people this weekend and riding with everyone. I can't stress enough on how much of a great time I had riding and hanging out At Ida's house. This weekend could not have been any better. Great pics but like Dreth said, did not want to stop to take more pics. Look forward to riding with such a great group of people again.

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

jjamesbar

i wish i could have made it. the pics say it all. good friends & good fun = a good time

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

bbf

nice pict looks like fun

Thrasher

had a blast! was great hangin out with friends and meeting new folks!
did some great riding this weekend, but not as much as I would have liked, but was a great time

And thanx to Ida-man for the use of his place to camp and hang out, it was awesome! U-Da-Man!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Picow18

kwl pics. looks like some fun ! :)
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

bigscrub79

That looked like fun, i didnt make it out there sunday with da_mtg_man and the gang ( i was sore from saturday @ rodman) but my brother, bigscrb15, did and he kept rubbin it in about how sweet it was out there. Maybe next time.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteThat looked like fun, i didnt make it out there sunday with da_mtg_man and the gang ( i was sore from saturday @ rodman) but my brother, bigscrb15, did and he kept rubbin it in about how sweet it was out there. Maybe next time.

WIMP   ;D

lol... I really had a blast with you guys. We need to hook up soon and ride somewhere else. We'll stay in touch.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

Quoteour host ! he is the man! thanks Ida for the place, the food and the entertainment ;)

dang, do I ever smile?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

soon as I grab the pics from my laptop,,,,or if Mrs. Nightbreed would be so kind as to get them from their laptop,,,,I'll get them posted.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

Ida,  come on, you are holdin' out on us  ;)  
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

semperfi13

Nice pics. looks like it was a blast...
1986 atc 200
1987 fourtrax 250
2004 honda 90
2005 Viper 90R
2005 Honda Rancher AT 4x4

Mrs.Nightbreed

#41
Quotesoon as I grab the pics from my laptop,,,,or if Mrs. Nightbreed would be so kind as to get them from their laptop,,,,I'll get them posted.

Id@

Well, I don't know how to send to whole folder at once, but I will ask Mike to do it. PM me your address.  Also I was going to post them but I don't know how to edit them on this darn thing.

I had a fantastic time !!! ;D Thanks so much for the room. The kids had a blast too.  I am not sure about letting them hang out with you guys though ;) Gambling, poker, up all night >:( >:(  

Gees... All Trent talks about now is Dreth and poker chips :D Who needs mom and dad???? We're not cool enough anymore  :-/

Hollywood - Thanks for the BBQ it was GREAT. ATPShaun94 said to tell you thanks for letting him use your ride 8) He had a blast on it :)

FLQT - It was great meeting you. Can't wait to do it again.



Mrs.Nightbreed

#42
T2Raptor - No Sweat!!! It was worth the ride to know he had a great time [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] Glad I could help 8)
and..thank you for for the quick response getting me the tweazers [smiley=Shocked.gif]!!!! Trent and his stuff thank you profusely [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif]!!!!!

Dreth - You definately look hot without the duct tape 8) I think the tape company is going to worry about their chief investor though ;)

Hollywood

Had a great time this weekend as always, wish we could have rode more but ohh well. Back is still sore and quad looks like it went through the Baja 1000 so I guess it was a good weekend. [smiley=laugh.gif] Thanks Ida for the place to stay again the big screen was awesome.  ;) . Thrasher, QT, Kid, Nightbreeds, Ida, T2, Dreth, eric, Chuck, Honda328i, CBR250r and everyone else it was great seeing all of you again and got to meet some new faces too!



Melissa- No problem, glad he enjoyed himself he's welcome to it anytime. Now just get my parts here so we can hit the track! lmao Back to the garage to fix the weekends damage report.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LakeMaryKid

QuoteNow just get my parts here so we can hit the track! lmao Back to the garage to fix the weekends damage report.  ;D
Dont forget to sharpen them pro pegs brotha ;) Kinda ironic how both are carriers and bearings are shot along with the 250, but mine had the axle go too.

PS: Heal up that body along with the bikes. Glad i got to meet Candace, now get the boy out there too!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Chuck_Norris

Definatley was a great time, short of a little drizzle of rain here and there and a couple resolved mini quad issues all went well. It was good to get on the YFZ for some good ride time after my spill at the last ride. None the less it was great to meet a few more folks and put screen names with Faces LMK, Honda328i, Dreth,thrasher,Ida,I know I am missing a few the fella parked next to me that were up from Miami. See you at the next ride. as for next month I will be going to Saltsdale for the Drags, calling you out Hollywood. ;D [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Honda328i

This ride was a much needed break from the rat race.  As always, I enjoyed the company of friends.  Ida, Tony, blaster_B, Dreth, Hollywood (pimpin'), Chris, Eric, Curtis, Chuck & Honey, Thrash, Shawn & dad, Nightbreed & co., MTG & co. & anybody I missed (oops), great time riding with you all.  
Great weather too.  Thanks for posting all the pictures, they are awseome.  Too bad we all had to go back to work on Monday.  [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif]

"I don't want to work, I just want to ride on de quad all day"  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

#47
Here are just a couple pics before manny posts more.


Art headed through on the Recon 4x2

CAOSPOP on the Vinson

Art stuck & CAOSPOP drowned

da_mtg_man tried to pull them out and got mixed up with some nasty muck

Me being used as a weight so da_mtg_man can winch himself out

Art's quad stuck
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

Those are good.  I only have one question.... Thrasher and I went through that pond the day before couldn't find a place to get stuck.  Only one that got stuck was Hollywood.

Bigscrb15

da_mtg got stuck because of trying to pull caospop out. caospop got stuck because he got a deep spot and got water in the carb and art got stuck because he was on the 2wheel drive 250cc, i guess.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."