Air and Sea Show

Started by big-daddy, April 28, 2005, 09:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

thunderbirds getting ready for the show
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

devildog55

man those devildogs dont even have any rounds for that 50 cal. what are they gonna do with that [smiley=box.gif]. but very cool pics anyways. were was the air show at.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

big-daddy

well I guest it time to go to work now. or maybe not  ;D I hope you enjoy the pictures and God Bless Our Soldiers and bring them back safe.. Thanks
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

The air and sea show is not till this weekend. its in broward county.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quoteman those devildogs dont even have any rounds for that 50 cal. what are they gonna do with that [smiley=box.gif]. but very cool pics anyways. were was the air show at.
the ammo box is next to the 50cal its hard to see. yes it was not loaded. and everybody that was there had a background check done two month ago.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

budman

BD,.......I hate yer guts..........rubbin' it in.... ;D
remember when the show was at Opa Locka airport? anybody could walk up and sit in some planes. ... my kids (who are probably older than you ) used to love it way back then......friggin a-rabs......no offense to you non-terrorists.
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

big-daddy

hey bud, the planes are still in Opa Locka airport.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

jackinthebox23

awesome pics Big D.  I heard the F 22 Raptor stealth will be there this weekend.  Should be awesome. I'll have to catch next years
I remember the Opa Locka Air show...how 'bout Homestead Air show?  that was long time ago too.   I live right near Tamiami airport now and get an old school air show every now and then from the planes left over from Weeks Air Museum. Looked like Pearl Harbor last weekend over here.
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

budman

I'll be out there in my boat..... look for the drunken sailor.....I'll fit right in...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

devildog55

mcdill useto have a awsome airshow but i havnt herd of them having one since 9\11 :(
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

big-daddy

jackinthebox23, I see the homestead show ever time we go to the Hump to ride.. ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

i think cartman(southpark) says it best
"RESPECT MY AUTORITY"

god i love U.S. firepower.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

CAOSPOP

Quotethe ammo box is next to the 50cal its hard to see. yes it was not loaded. and everybody that was there had a background check done two month ago.

You passed a backround check !!!!!  ;D

big-daddy

#42
QuoteYou passed a background check!!!!!  ;D
Not only did I pass the back ground test. I saw the Raptor up close; Reminder what I do and all the Government accounts that we have. (US Coast Guard and all the secret Government departments in Doral) Hehehehe.  ;D  can you say NEXTEL or maybe MOTOROLA. We do not sell Metro pcs or anything else...
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Moose

#43
McDill had their first air show this year after 9/11. Didn't make it, had to work, but I plan on seeing them next year if they have it.
Thanks for the pics.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Thrumud

What's Up Ricky !  Nice Pics.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

SoFlaEiger

Quotehey bud, the planes are still in Opa Locka airport.

First time in a while.  They're usually at Ft laud/Hollywood.

Nice pics man!!!  My dads best friend in high school used to fly for the Blue Angels so I have some WICKED pictures of me when I was 4 or 5 or so around the planes!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com