kingquad 450

Started by reconmudder, September 26, 2006, 08:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reconmudder

recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

Joedirt

I am glad they made a smaller Bike with IRS...I love Suzuki..but darn-it...calling a 450 a King Quad  takes away from the King Quad Meaning  ...Yamaha did it With the Grizzly...Kawasaki did it with the Prairie.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bigscrb15

doesnt make much since to me. i heard it was coming out and I was hoping it would be more of an eiger with irs. This bike uses the same frame as the 700 but just has smaller engine. dimensions are identical. the stupid part is the 450 is 4lbs heavier.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MachineDog

It seems it'll have the same engine as the Bear Cat 454, which means it should already have a good load of mods available. I think it'd be a cool quad and deffinately interesting, I don't much like the headlight pod being gone, but they have to give something in looks to make the 450 look less powerful and cool. Another interesting vehicle coming out is the Diesel Cat 700 Twin, not sure if it's EFI or not. Should have some monstrous torque though.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Joedirt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 27, 2006, 09:18:59 PM
doesnt make much since to me. i heard it was coming out and I was hoping it would be more of an eiger with irs. This bike uses the same frame as the 700 but just has smaller engine. dimensions are identical. the stupid part is the 450 is 4lbs heavier.

Seems they hired an Artic Cat Engineer....LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com