cut the fenders

Started by raptorboy954, April 29, 2005, 01:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

PowerStroke 7.3

Hey, this is Josh, I met you at jacks.. looks sick  ;D
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

raptorboy954

oh wasup josh. thanks man. i hope i get to ride tomorow. talk to u later bro

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

PowerStroke 7.3

Yeah, I might be able to ride tomorow also, I'm going to go look at a SICK 250R, I honestly cannot wait!
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

raptorboy954

sweet. but werent u gonna ride ur bro's bike.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

klutchbuster400

nice job on the fenders, i see u took out ur lites ;D

Exmx54

Looks awsome, wait until I put my pics up with the lake and all  ;D

raptorboy954

lol yea the whole sun down view was sick. lol

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

LakeMaryKid

not my cup of tea, something just doesnt fit. I dont know if its cause your quad is so narrow or you hacked too much off but i dont know.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

TurboBanshee_kid

why did you take the lights off.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Toomey

I would say it's better than before.  I think some 1.5" wheel spacers all around would make it look better and handle better too.  Only problem is if those stupid spacers could take an MX track!  ;D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

skizzfry

what did you use to cut your fenders?  Any suggestions?..

raptorboy954

i used a jigsaw and it took about 20 minutes. then just sand it to perfection ;D it was easy.  

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Now you can cut the 90's fenders!
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

i was actually thinking bout it lol

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Exmx54

I'll be happy to cut the 90 fenders  ;D Here's some of the pics after I finished cuttin em'





raptorboy954

THE LAKESIDE PICS!!  i was wondering when those pics were gonna put on lol     i posted pics of thundercross

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

PowerStroke 7.3

i took those pics.... im Great with a camera lol
Both Quads took Great  ::)
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

raptorboy954

lol        yo we missed u at the track man. check out the pics under thundercross 4/30/05

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

PowerStroke 7.3

yeah man i was gonna go to the track and Take pics but i dint feel good....  Now im SIck  :-[ :-[   Picow got me sick.... But next time u guys go riding im come with jack and Take some NICE pics.
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112