Two little boys

Started by WickedBanshee, September 25, 2006, 12:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WickedBanshee

Two little boys



Two little boys are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next
>> to each other outside the operating room. The first kid leans over
>> and asks, "What are you in for?"
>>
>>
>> The second kid says, "I'm here to get my tonsils out and I'm a
>> little nervous."
>>
>> 
>>
>> The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about.
>> I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep, and
>> when you wake up, they give you lots of Jell-O and ice cream.
>>
>> It's a breeze."
>>
>>
>> The second kid then asks, "What are you here for?"
>>
>> 
>>
>> The first kid says, "A circumcision."
>>
>>
>> The second kid says, "Whoa, Good luck, buddy. I had that done when
>> I was born. Couldn't walk for a year."

Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

MuddyGirlatTheHump

[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com