Post your Pictures and video from Jasper

Started by HondaATC, September 24, 2006, 08:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

I've got some video I'll be posting later on tonight. I've got a few pictures but not many, I'll post those too. Everyone else feel free to post whatever you took.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Ride1Rob

Man... Just looked on the site and saw this pic for the Intermediate class winners circles... Good job Wayne and Scott.



If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

HondaATC

My mom took these so they dont follow the other racers a whole lot but here they are:

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/remote/LCQracecomplete.wmv Intermediate LCQ
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/remote/2ndPractice.wmv Intermediate second practice


Pictures:









Chris any of those you want to use your more then welcome to.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

HondaATC

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

dreth

the man that was smokin in the open class.

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

left front wheel :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

i will post the rest of mine in the photo gallery later today for those that dont visit the racing scene

yfz#78

Nice pics Dreth

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

yfz#78

[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

Skully

#9
Quote from: dreth on September 25, 2006, 07:59:15 AM
the man that was smokin in the open class.

Oh yes he was!!!!!

Congrats to ALL winners at Jasper!!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com