Sponsorship for you fast guys

Started by debatethis, September 26, 2006, 04:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debatethis

If you're really fast (not just in your head) then you might want to apply for a sponsorship from Rath Racing for the 07 year. They are taking apps now until Nov 30th with all decisions to be made in December.
Here's the link to the info:

http://forum.rathracing.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=38&enterthread=y

Good luck

Cain
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

LT-R450ApK

Whats up strainger! when you gonna come out and run some circles with us?
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

debatethis

My wrist is almost 100% then I'll definitely be coming out to go roundy-round with ya. Hey someone's gotta come in last  8)

We're talking group ride pretty soon. I'll be giving you a call.
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com