Dirt Wheels Nov Issue

Started by HillKiller, September 21, 2006, 03:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

   I haven't seen it myself but 3 people have called me and told me there is a photo of our flat track quads when we raced at Valdosta in July...just thought I would let everyone  know that went so they can get a copy..its not on newstands yet, only subscribers have it already.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Sweet the word is out.      Do you know where its at in the mag.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

yfz#78

I'm trying to get something in Quad and ATV Insider. Hope you dont mind, but i'm using southernflattrackleague.com as a contact site for readers. Maybe this will help to get the word out a little better.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

1fastltr450

thats right my wife sent this pic in for us.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: yfz#78 on September 21, 2006, 04:34:00 PM
I'm trying to get something in Quad and ATV Insider. Hope you dont mind, but i'm using southernflattrackleague.com as a contact site for readers. Maybe this will help to get the word out a little better.

No problem, thanks!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 21, 2006, 04:51:03 PM
thats right my wife sent this pic in for us.

Boy!!!   thats a "give me props" comment if I ever read one!  :L
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

blindkaeta


1fastltr450

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 21, 2006, 07:25:24 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 21, 2006, 04:51:03 PM
thats right my wife sent this pic in for us.

Boy!!!   thats a "give me props" comment if I ever read one!  :L

no thats a give my wife props, I didnt know she had done it till it was done. Its ok Chris you dont have to be upset because she did something you couldnt think of doing yourself. lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Gary,

Where is this picture outside of dirtwheels. I wen to Publix and they still have the August issue on the stands.  ??? P.M. it or post it when you get a chance.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

#9
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 22, 2006, 11:59:26 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 21, 2006, 07:25:24 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 21, 2006, 04:51:03 PM
thats right my wife sent this pic in for us.

Boy!!!   thats a "give me props" comment if I ever read one!  :L

no thats a give my wife props, I didnt know she had done it till it was done. Its ok Chris you dont have to be upset because she did something you couldnt think of doing yourself. lol

Wow... you got me there... :-\   I dont think ill recover from that one... LOL..

Ok... Ok... YOU GO LIZ!! YOU DA BOMB!!  :Clap.gif :W :w    how was that?  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

#10
Here is the pic they posted...(and one I thought was really cool!)




2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

yfz#78

I got an e-mail from ATV Insider. the only way to get in their magazine is to buy an ad.
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

1fastltr450

I (Gary's wife) would like to get a better group shot at the next race. I was thinking more like a pyramid with all the spaces filled in. Pee-wees in the front. Can we try to make it happen at Thunderbowl in 2 weeks?
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Any chance on waiting until i have Justin on a race night again?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

no I cant wait for that./// No just playing. Dont you have Justin on the next ocala race, that will be 2 weeks. This is what we were thinking.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Oh yeah I do.... I dont know what i was thinking... sorry bout that..... :K
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 25, 2006, 05:22:17 PM
Oh yeah I do.... I dont know what i was thinking... sorry bout that..... :K


...tard.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com