Waldo SSQSA Money class

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, September 21, 2006, 08:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

The flat trackers can talk smack, so can we! I heard Lawson may not make it so WHO'S TAKIN THE MONEY???

>:D

dreth

Ill take it if your looking to give it away :D

Exmx54

If Lawson isn't there, I have my money on Heimes

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

blindkaeta


trx#9

I guess I'm going to make ya all wrong!!!     #9 = 1st. place  :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

I think it will be Giovanni. He looked very fast.

LostCause

One more in the mix................Erik?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

trx#9

Quote from: LostCause on September 22, 2006, 07:10:04 AM
One more in the mix................Erik?
Its time, I think I got a the bugs work out with this new bike this week. Hopefully I'll have enough endurance though. lol; :-\
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

mxyfz59

04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

Mrs.Nightbreed

My guess:

1. Hiemes
2. Eric
3. Gio

8)

hondajohn69

ill bet on erik if he doesnt wear himself out in 3 laps.he has a new atp motor that supposed to be fast.he is almost 35 yo,if he gets top 3 he should be happy.but i know him better than anyone,if he gets the holeshot,he's gone!!!  :T

dreth

i already said the money is mine! yall get your own money :D

trx#9

Quote from: hondajohn69 on September 23, 2006, 03:50:14 AM
ill bet on erik if he doesnt wear himself out in 3 laps.he has a new atp motor that supposed to be fast.he is almost 35 yo,if he gets top 3 he should be happy.but i know him better than anyone,if he gets the holeshot,he's gone!!!  :T
I'm not almost 35 beeetch. I'm 33, but i feel like I'm 83 now. :Dead.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Hondarider22

erik, what happened to  you today in the 2nd moto? that was a bunch of madness with the red flag  ::) then u had the holeshot and 1st until u took your goggles off and pulled your kill switch  :-\ it looked like u started to get tired towards the end, great racing thought!   ;)

trx#9

#15
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on September 24, 2006, 08:09:34 PM
erik, what happened to  you today in the 2nd moto? that was a bunch of madness with the red flag  ::) then u had the holeshot and 1st until u took your goggles off and pulled your kill switch  :-\ it looked like u started to get tired towards the end, great racing thought!   ;)
I think we should ban kill switches. lol; That sucked, I rode hard to get that big lead and the damn goggles got caught on the kill switch. I was hoping to coast the rest of the way home and that happen cost me a 15 second lead and my momentum. But yeah, I was cramping really bad at the end. I haven't road that long of a race in a long time. Time to get into shape! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Mrs.Nightbreed


53yfz450

Great job Erik you rode great today. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Quote from: 53yfz450 on September 24, 2006, 09:19:26 PM
Great job Erik you rode great today. 8)
THANKS GUYS, Jake you road great too! ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

thanks but im with you on the getting in shape thing.lol i cant go no more than 3 laps.lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

Erik man sucks about the killswitch. You rode a great race.

trx#9

Quote from: Exmx54 on September 24, 2006, 09:52:46 PM
Erik man sucks about the killswitch. You rode a great race.
Thanks Jack, what did you end up?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Exmx54

Quote from: trx#9 on September 24, 2006, 10:17:23 PM
Quote from: Exmx54 on September 24, 2006, 09:52:46 PM
Erik man sucks about the killswitch. You rode a great race.
Thanks Jack, what did you end up?

Took fourth for the day  8)

310R_Dude

Quote from: trx#9 on September 24, 2006, 09:02:20 PM
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on September 24, 2006, 08:09:34 PM
erik, what happened to  you today in the 2nd moto? that was a bunch of madness with the red flag  ::) then u had the holeshot and 1st until u took your goggles off and pulled your kill switch  :-\ it looked like u started to get tired towards the end, great racing thought!   ;)
I think we should ban kill switches. lol; That sucked, I rode hard to get that big lead and the damn goggles got caught on the kill switch. I was hoping to coast the rest of the way home and that happen cost me a 15 second lead and my momentum. But yeah, I was cramping really bad at the end. I haven't road that long of a race in a long time. Time to get into shape! ;)


No, no, no.. you got it wrong trx#9! We should ban dirt that flies up,
then you wouldn't need to googles at all fool!  J/K mon'   Dude you
rode awesome man especially considering the competition. No partying
too hard on vacation man... you gots wOrk at PAXTRAX in 2 weeks ;)

Danoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo out!
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

blindkaeta

Erik You were FLYING ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com