River otters?? at the Holylands parking lot.

Started by JackL, September 22, 2006, 03:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

I ran into these guys one morning. I was parked next to the canal looking south.
Never seen any others like them out there in thirty+ years.
They were cool until I whipped out my camera.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

rubicon500kid

out by the hump in south fl there is like 5 otters in this 1 canal
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

MuddyGirlatTheHump

[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com