Where is your favorite place to ride???

Started by garym, September 19, 2006, 02:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grassman68

Quote from: MachineDog on September 19, 2006, 04:18:15 PM
Uhhhmmm..... I don't have a place to ride right now. Holylands is unridable and any other place is too far of a drive, I might look into underhills though.
Alot of people get sick from riding underhills . I was hospitalized with upper respratory infection 3 days after ridin" there. Heard they dumped alot of porta pot sludge out there years back.  (for crops or something)  It is a fun place to ride though!!!!!

53yfz450

It used to be Sand Mountian but now its either Waldo or Pax. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.


wheelie_boy

Quote from: mikeE36 on September 20, 2006, 04:56:52 PM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 20, 2006, 04:37:26 PM
Durhamtown by far, then river ranch, then hatfield, and then all of the other places.


hatfield was not as good as durhamtown? I heard its awsome at the hatfield trails.


up north is the best riding but northport was my favorite in fl until it got shut down. any new news on northport?

to me it wasnt because of how rocky and muddy it was. if i was riding an ute i would have definatly liked hatfield better.
05 kx 250f

#74 crf250r

My favorite track would be Red Bud mx or Victory Lane mx both in michigan, but my favorite track in florida would be Sand Mountain.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Anoriginal

Quote from: UncleRico on September 20, 2006, 04:17:50 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on September 20, 2006, 08:14:40 AM
Other than this place, my favorite place is the master bedroom in my home.

Yeah, but I heard that spot is all tore up and not as good as it use to be. Too many people know about that spot!


>:D

Ha ha ha!

True, it is really rutted up. Someone with a HUGE machine has been in there a lot and really made it no fun for anyone else. Rico, what can I say....your machine isn't big enough to ride there.   ;) :P

Ida_Mann

1. ONF before the parts were closed
2. Polk County "hunting" area
3. Durhamtown

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

Quote from: Anoriginal on September 21, 2006, 09:08:05 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 20, 2006, 04:17:50 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on September 20, 2006, 08:14:40 AM
Other than this place, my favorite place is the master bedroom in my home.

Yeah, but I heard that spot is all tore up and not as good as it use to be. Too many people know about that spot!


>:D

Ha ha ha!

True, it is really rutted up. Someone with a HUGE machine has been in there a lot and really made it no fun for anyone else. Rico, what can I say....your machine isn't big enough to ride there.   ;) :P

hahahahaha Now Thats Funny!         
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

bigscrub79

1. Secret place in Citrus county like mentioned above
2. Secret Place near Sebring
3. Hunting area in Polk
4. Durhamtown
5. Any place other than ONF ( I hate the rangers there, all idiots in my opinion )
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

aksone

2005 Honda Foreman (2wd) Blue
27 ITP XTRs (14 in)
ITP C-Series Type 7 (Black)

susieblazer


ONF
CHIEFLAND/TRENTON
CROOM
SECRET PLACES IN HOLDER
SECRET PLACES NEAR CHICKEN KING IN HERNANDO
LAND BETWEEN THE LAKES , KY
MURPHY/TELICO AREA
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

JackL

Quote from: gery350 on September 19, 2006, 04:20:27 PM
lostlake 4 sure.
5 minutes from home.
its just illegal.
damn it!

COMMIE BASTARDS! >:(

No doubt. It was sure some good times when I could run my brand new 200s up Shotgun road from my house to "Miramar" as we called it twenty years ago. :)
My vote goes to Macs fish camp on the east side, which is in the same boat
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

yfz450runner

pax trak is my favorite. also  bostwick creek!!

FordForever

The only place I can ride, I got 20 acres of trails and a little bit of knee high water to ride on that borders my property. Mostly slow trails but its fun. No one goes there anyways only two ways in or out and one is through my yard. I call it the twenty acre trails :-\

JayDawg

Well, since I am originally from San Diego, I would have to go with Glamis. I love the dunes. Next would be Pismo beach even though I have never been there but have heard very good things from many many people. Next would be another place in the desert which is called Ocitillo Wells. There are no dunes but it is just a totally awsome place to ride.
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

koh0001

I'm with you guys on the # 1 Secret place in Citrus county!!!! ;) Don't tell.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

yfz#78

THUNDERBOWL, VALDOSTA KARTING COMPLEX,  it's a toss up
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

ScooterB

My Uncles 400 acres in PA
North Port till  they closed it
A secret place in Citrus County.......where ill be this weekend  ;)
River Ranch North
Holopaw


06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

450rcrazy

sitting on the seat but after a while my but starts to hurt so i'll stand on the pegs for a bit.

RAD 450r

Yeah that secret place in citrus is awesome!
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

WickedBanshee

Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 21, 2006, 03:39:39 PM

2. Secret Place near Sebring


this secrete place I have yet to go ....but I will be finding out the details very soon I will ride there myself!
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

foreman1

My two favorites have been gone for many years now .

#1 Government Field  circa 1970's- 1990 , in Hialeah.( currently know as Amelia Earhardt park)/
#2 Masters Field same years /before the Gratigny Park way was built.
This was located adjacent to Govern on the east.
Probably a couple thousand acres beween the two.
Plenty of long  trails , mud island, sand pits ,and mulch hill .

Current favorite place to ride , none because most are illegal. :'(
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

backwoods boy

Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 29, 2006, 05:45:33 PM
sitting on the seat but after a while my but starts to hurt so i'll stand on the pegs for a bit.
im w/ him
or any place theres MUD or some flat hard packed trails where you can haul
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com