SFTL POINTS ARE POSTED!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, September 18, 2006, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"


Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dreth on September 19, 2006, 07:13:19 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 18, 2006, 09:28:57 PM
got it done!  ;D

dreth, nice sig....i have to agree....did anybody get some #'s on how fast the guys were running in the straight aways?  Just curious, from the videos, looks like they are riding out.  I think I read that someone was trying to get to 65 mph in the straight aways, that is hauling.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 19, 2006, 09:56:46 AM
Quote from: dreth on September 19, 2006, 07:13:19 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 18, 2006, 09:28:57 PM
got it done!  ;D

dreth, nice sig....i have to agree....did anybody get some #'s on how fast the guys were running in the straight aways?  Just curious, from the videos, looks like they are riding out.  I think I read that someone was trying to get to 65 mph in the straight aways, that is hauling.


last time I took the gun out scott and dave were in the 60-62 mph
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

Darn,  Well maybe if I get the bike working better I can hit the 65 mark. I was having alot of handling problems Saturday. That track still has me baffled.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

HillKiller

   baffled?? Miffed? Stumped? Shame on me for thinking a Valdosta setup would transfer. I got burned but like Brady said the track is still virgin clay and should improve each race. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 19, 2006, 10:26:47 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 19, 2006, 09:56:46 AM
Quote from: dreth on September 19, 2006, 07:13:19 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 18, 2006, 09:28:57 PM
got it done!  ;D

dreth, nice sig....i have to agree....did anybody get some #'s on how fast the guys were running in the straight aways?  Just curious, from the videos, looks like they are riding out.  I think I read that someone was trying to get to 65 mph in the straight aways, that is hauling.


last time I took the gun out scott and dave were in the 60-62 mph

that's moving, that has to hurt when you wreck....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Scott270r

Quote from: HillKiller on September 19, 2006, 11:56:20 AM
   baffled?? Miffed? Stumped? Shame on me for thinking a Valdosta setup would transfer. I got burned but like Brady said the track is still virgin clay and should improve each race. ;D

Yeah Dave,  I have to do some changes for Jasper too. Thunderbowl is the most difficult track I have ever raced when it comes to getting a known, good setup. It moves around so much it really is still a moving target, more difficult than any track that I have ever been on. I hope it just stays put either way, loose or tight then at least I could adapt to it. One thing for sure, if anyone gets it right for that one night during the main, they will win easily as everyone else just struggles.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

This was after his first meeting with the clay ! :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

dang, that looks like it hurts....i haven't had a  :ouch.gif since the last time i boxed at the bar....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

gery350

OH MY GOD!
i see the face of the virgin mary on your bruise.
its right there to the left. :)




man that looks painful. ouch. :o
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Quad, take a pic of his black eye!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Skully

Wooooo-Hoooooo..............

I'm tied for 7th in points !!!!!!!!!! ;D

ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

fastrnrik

I'm excited too. I'm in a 7 way tie for 9th. I can almost feel my trophy already.

Skully

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 05:11:53 PM
I'm excited too. I'm in a 7 way tie for 9th. I can almost feel my trophy already.


LMAO!!!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Scott270r

Quote from: Skully on September 19, 2006, 05:08:45 PM
Wooooo-Hoooooo..............

I'm tied for 7th in points !!!!!!!!!! ;D

ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Jim,

That is one seriously sweet looking DR 250R you have set up for Flattracking on your homepage. What are you going to do with that bike? The only thing that bike needs is me on the seat..(hint hint)...ARRRR.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Skully

Quote from: Scott270r on September 19, 2006, 05:14:41 PM
Quote from: Skully on September 19, 2006, 05:08:45 PM
Wooooo-Hoooooo..............

I'm tied for 7th in points !!!!!!!!!! ;D

ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Jim,

That is one seriously sweet looking DR 250R you have set up for Flattracking on your homepage. What are you going to do with that bike? The only thing that bike needs is me on the seat..(hint hint)...ARRRR.



That is MY ride this weekend!!!! ;D  But if you want to try out the Pred 500..... I can bring it!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

fastrnrik

Quote from: Scott270r on September 19, 2006, 01:11:30 PM
Quote from: HillKiller on September 19, 2006, 11:56:20 AM
   baffled?? Miffed? Stumped? Shame on me for thinking a Valdosta setup would transfer. I got burned but like Brady said the track is still virgin clay and should improve each race. ;D

Yeah Dave,  I have to do some changes for Jasper too. Thunderbowl is the most difficult track I have ever raced when it comes to getting a known, good setup. It moves around so much it really is still a moving target, more difficult than any track that I have ever been on. I hope it just stays put either way, loose or tight then at least I could adapt to it. One thing for sure, if anyone gets it right for that one night during the main, they will win easily as everyone else just struggles.


We will be putting calcium on the track for the karts on Saturday. As I'm sure you guys know, this will make the clay get HARD, and get that bad a$$ rubber groove going. The next quad race should definately be easier to dial in to.
It doesn't really matter anyway. When I see everybody finally get dialed in to the track, I'm going to take the equipment out there and change it all around. >:D >:D. That way it keeps everybody "racing". LOL.

And Skully, bring that Pred. I want to check it out. 

Scott270r

Quote from: Skully on September 19, 2006, 06:06:53 PM

That is MY ride this weekend!!!! ;D  But if you want to try out the Pred 500..... I can bring it!

I thought that the LT250/500 was your ride? What are you doing with THAT bike?
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

tat2mike

skully awesome bikes  im really likin that lt250 500 conversion
Formally tecatemike

Quad32x

I think that man plans on bringing it ! :o ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Skully

Quote from: Scott270r on September 19, 2006, 06:49:49 PM
Quote from: Skully on September 19, 2006, 06:06:53 PM

That is MY ride this weekend!!!! ;D  But if you want to try out the Pred 500..... I can bring it!

I thought that the LT250/500 was your ride? What are you doing with THAT bike?

Scott,
I'm still waiting on my 87500 motor to get back from DrQ in CA, the rest of the quad is done. Sooooooo..... I'll just have to do with the old Aren's framed, PSI425 TRX this weekend........ It sucks to be Me!! ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Scott270r

Jim,

....Yeah, Sucks to be you.....ARRRRRRR. So with a machine like that we will be seeing you in the Open class then?
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Skully

Quote from: Scott270r on September 19, 2006, 08:16:41 PM
Jim,

....Yeah, Sucks to be you.....ARRRRRRR. So with a machine like that we will be seeing you in the Open class then?


Ya..... That's the plan if Ya'll will have me. IF you promise to play nice, and not make fun of a long-haired old guy, and not make me look bad, and not call me any real bad names, and not tell me to move down to Novice!

OK....... You don't have to play nice! ;D

I'm looking forward to it Me Mateys!!!!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Scott270r

Jim,

I promise to try and make you look as bad as I possibly can.........LOL.  But with a 425R, I don't know if that is possible...ARRRR  8)

Sweet Bikes man, you need to get those out on the track ASAP.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Skully

Quote from: Scott270r on September 19, 2006, 09:06:22 PM
Jim,

I promise to try and make you look as bad as I possibly can.........LOL.  But with a 425R, I don't know if that is possible...ARRRR  8)

Sweet Bikes man, you need to get those out on the track ASAP.


Scott,
LOL, you know what they say..... It's not what you've got between your legs.... It's how you use it!! ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com