Ok calling out all you YZF 450 "racers"

Started by Paul_S, September 18, 2006, 07:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Ok, picked up my new (to me at least) 05 Raptor on saturday and I am officially calling out all you YZF 450 moped riders, especially you Brady.

1 lap of the Thunderdome.

To make it a little more interesting, let's do it in reverse.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

fastrnrik

Wow, calling me out on an open forum. Pretty ballsy. :o

In reverse huh? YFZ's don't have reverse. Anyways, I crash going forwards, so I think you win by forfeit.

And remember, I told you had to beat the V Force, which that Raptor won't do, to even get a peek at the 450!

Now bring that Raptor and some of that money you won in Atlantic City to Torri Racing to get it where it might keep up with the V Force.

Biotch. ;D   

#26YFZ


yfz#78

05 Raptor, unless it's been built, NO competition! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 18, 2006, 08:11:56 PM
In reverse huh? YFZ's don't have reverse. Anyways, I crash going forwards, so I think you win by forfeit.
Why you think I picked that gear lol

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 18, 2006, 08:11:56 PM
And remember, I told you had to beat the V Force, which that Raptor won't do, to even get a peek at the 450!   
Hey what quad you wanna race that old utilty v-force belt driven automatic sport quad wannabe against, the raptor or the rincon. Heck I might even bring out the warrior and put my granny on it for that one.

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 18, 2006, 08:11:56 PM
Now bring that Raptor and some of that money you won in Atlantic City   
I am still in Atlantic City and I am losing my shirt. Raptor mods will have to wait lol.

yfz#78

[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

Paul_S


LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

fastrnrik

Paul, them free drinks in the Atlantic City casinos have got you messed up or something :drink.gif :Dead.gif.

I'll be more than happy to let my "belt driven automatic sport quad" clown that Raptor anytime.

You better save that Rincon for fetching hay for those horses of yours.

Paul_S

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 08:38:41 AM
Paul, them free drinks in the Atlantic City casinos have got you messed up or something :drink.gif :Dead.gif.

I'll be more than happy to let my "belt driven automatic sport quad" clown that Raptor anytime.

You better save that Rincon for fetching hay for those horses of yours.
LOL, ok you win round one of the smack talk.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

4fittyr

must be scared to call out the 450r's also ,like someome said badass quads don't have reverse
if u can't be good be good at it

Paul_S


fastrnrik

So your sayin' your "Sweet"? I don't think I would post that on the internet. Do your loved ones know?

Paul_S

Quote from: 4fittyr on September 19, 2006, 07:20:04 PM
must be scared to call out the 450r's also ,like someome said badass quads don't have reverse
No not scared, just didn't think there was anyone left who would think they are reliable enough to finish a race, my bad.

Paul_S

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 08:53:31 PM
So your sayin' your "Sweet"? I don't think I would post that on the internet. Do your loved ones know?
At least you didn't misquote me as saying I had a Sweet ass, which I know your thinking.  ;)

fastrnrik


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com