Extreme mud bogging on Saturday, 9/23 - west palm beach

Started by wilburz, September 18, 2006, 03:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

Anyone want to meet me around noon on Saturday for some extreme mudboggin please pm me for directions. This mudhole is going off! Snorkeled bikes work best! A few friends and me will be there and it should be a good time.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

xr100racer


wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

brett711

2007 honda rancher

crom A zone

boss told me gonna have to work sat sry next time ill def make it out there
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

X-DreamChick

Dented my rim, if I get the replacement my tomorrow, I'll be there.
Quod me non interficit me confirmat

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Where is it?

I will be out of town this weekend, but would like to know where for next time. Also is it a place I can run my truck as well as my bikes?

Can full-tracks run there as well?
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

wilburz

#7
bump 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddyGirlatTheHump

I  do not have a normal size truck... I sit on 62" V treads

Like I said we will be out of town this weekend, but are interested in going.

How much further up is it from Holey Land?
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

wilburz

not gonna make it! went up to melbourne to go surfing! Later
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

JackL

So I guess we will never know where this secret mudhole is..?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

wilburz

supposedly there was a guy out there on sunday with a couple of dogs telling people to leave or he would call the cops. oh well.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Was there a guy there with a bunch of dogs? Doea he own the property?
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddyGirlatTheHump

anyone think of maybe asking the guy if we can ride there and give him a few dollars a head for the day?
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

crom A zone

i wanan rdie out there maybe on friday anyone intrested or sunday let me no
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift