wreckless riders

Started by stacktester, September 17, 2006, 11:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacktester

We rode at ONF this weekend. Camped at Rodman Campground and trailered down. Had a blast but almost had a head on with a kid twice. When we were going to the trailhead this kid came flying around that elbow by the pit. I forgot my GPS and went back to my truck to get it. Went to go back to trail and here he comes again. I told him not to ride fast around the corners and he blew me off. A ranger pulled up and I told him but who knows if he did anything. By the way, as we pulled up, this is the same kid who was flying from the dirt to the asphalt and flipped his bike on the asphalt. He was with a couple young guys. No adult supervision.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

UncleRico

I hate when kids like that give us sport riders a bad name.

I love to ride fast and aggressive, but not where you're gonna risk injuring someone else.

I don't mind crashing and hurting myself, but when you risk hurting someone else, that's NO GOOD!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

bad2thebone

You are only there when not alot of people are around, imagine what is going to happen when you get everyone on those trails, and big scrub is closed.

SpringHill Riderz

I wouldve stopped the kid and took his keys  >:D

Scramdaddy

I got myself the biggest front bumper I could find. :o
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

MuddyGirlatTheHump

It is a shame that people both young and old act like that. There are so many of us who are respective riders and cautch the brunt of their actions.
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

JackL

I for one am happy when a ride turns out wreckless.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

koh0001

That's crazy!!! It couldn't have turned out very well.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com