JASPER 9-23

Started by LTR450ApK, September 17, 2006, 03:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTR450ApK

WHO ALL IS GOING TO MAKE THIS WEEKEND?

HondaATC

Plannin on it unless something happens :)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Skully

Pick Me.....Pick Me!!!!!!!!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: Skully on September 17, 2006, 05:47:24 PM
Pick Me.....Pick Me!!!!!!!!
Ok Skully , you can go. :pirate.gif  Arrrrrrrrrrrr.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

vtx8


yfz#78

I guess we'll bring the ol' Blue 72 out. Jasper looks FAST!!!!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

Skully

Quote from: Quad32x on September 17, 2006, 06:14:52 PM


Ok Skully , you can go. :pirate.gif  Arrrrrrrrrrrr.


Thanks, Matey!!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

dreth

#8
myself, my son, and wayne and justin will be there and ride1rob possibly and i guess i will bring the video  ;)woman

550superquad

i'll be there :o black eye,broken hand  >:( BUT I WILL BE ON A MISSION  ;)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

yfz#78

I noticed they have a nice filming tower at Jasper. Does anyone plan on getting some footage?
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

HondaATC

Do I get anything special if I happen to pass a quad on my dinosaur?  :D
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Scott270r

Quote from: HondaATC on September 19, 2006, 12:02:33 AM
Do I get anything special if I happen to pass a quad on my dinosaur?  :D

.....Hey man, you know better than to be speeding in the pits!!.....Just kidding man, don't trip out.  ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: yfz#78 on September 18, 2006, 10:27:50 PM
I noticed they have a nice filming tower at Jasper. Does anyone plan on getting some footage?


my wife will be in the tower and she is very good with the camera. if you have a special request for a specific moto please come over to us and let us know which class and bike. she tries to get as many of us a possible in the screen but she stays with the top 3 if were spread out to much. except in my motos.........i get special treatment :D

HillKiller

Just a reminder to anyone planning to run Jasper....Flat Track Tires Only!. This is a primo kart track and Wade will not allow knobbies. Also, I am not trying to sound like anyone's parent but this facility does not allow profanity or alcohol as they are extremely family oriented. Cya ya'll Saturday.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: HillKiller on September 19, 2006, 09:07:28 AM
Just a reminder to anyone planning to run Jasper....Flat Track Tires Only!. This is a primo kart track and Wade will not allow knobbies. Also, I am not trying to sound like anyone's parent but this facility does not allow profanity or alcohol as they are extremely family oriented. Cya ya'll Saturday.
Yeah Tim and Steve!!!   :o  :pirate.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Whats in my cup is nobodys damn beeswax ! >:(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on September 19, 2006, 09:10:20 AM
Whats in my cup is nobodys damn beeswax ! >:(

"beeswax"? sorry Aunt May...  :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Its Ginger Ale. ;)  And watch your mouth Mr. Ware ! O0

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on September 19, 2006, 09:20:18 AM
Its Ginger Ale. ;)  And watch your mouth Mr. Ware ! O0

AYE AYE captian!  :pirate.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

Quote from: Scott270r on September 19, 2006, 12:15:09 AM
.....Hey man, you know better than to be speeding in the pits!!.....Just kidding man, don't trip out.  ;)

Hahaha, well your probably right. Maybe I can atleast be a good blocker as lap traffic.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

01ZX12R

Quote from: HillKiller on September 19, 2006, 09:07:28 AM
Just a reminder to anyone planning to run Jasper....Flat Track Tires Only!. This is a primo kart track and Wade will not allow knobbies. Also, I am not trying to sound like anyone's parent but this facility does not allow profanity or alcohol as they are extremely family oriented. Cya ya'll Saturday.

what about knobbies for the peewees?
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LT-R450ApK

Doesnt Look Like im gonna be able to talk this weekend
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

01ZX12R

whats wrong the cat get ahold of ur tongue?
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

dreth

Quote from: 01ZX12R on September 20, 2006, 09:18:56 PM
Quote from: HillKiller on September 19, 2006, 09:07:28 AM
Just a reminder to anyone planning to run Jasper....Flat Track Tires Only!. This is a primo kart track and Wade will not allow knobbies. Also, I am not trying to sound like anyone's parent but this facility does not allow profanity or alcohol as they are extremely family oriented. Cya ya'll Saturday.

what about knobbies for the peewees?



very good ? what about the peewees? my son is very excited and there is no chance of getting tires between now and then

HillKiller

Knobbies on Peewee's are OK and as of now that is the rule at all tracks on the schedule (Valdosta too).
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

dreth

Quote from: HillKiller on September 21, 2006, 07:09:53 AM
Knobbies on Peewee's are OK and as of now that is the rule at all tracks on the schedule (Valdosta too).



thank you ;)

dreth

im all ready and will be leaving at 7am ??? see yall there 8)

1fastltr450

I am coming for the goods, the gold, and the glory just to let everyone know.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LTR450ApK

we'll be leavig here soon see everyone in a little bit,the zuki is commin to redeem it's spot!!!
get it rags

HondaATC

#30
Talked to Wade @ noontime and he said everything was good, I guess the lady from earlier didn't know what she was talking about.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

LTR450ApK

GJ WAYNE,and scott!!
MAN DID I MISS THE TRAIN TO NITE

HondaATC

I got last every race but I had a real good time getting out there on my dinosaur and runnin with everyone. I've never been on any kind of surface like that before and it was definintely a learning experience. I can't hang with the quads yet but with a little bit more practice and a little bit of tuning chassis wise on the trike I think I can. Chris & Dave, thanks a ton for allowing me to race with everyone, I really appreciate it. I hope that next time ya'll are up this way or anywheres where the trikes are OK that I can have a few other guys with me. Heck maybe we can get an entire track full of dinosaurs, wouldn't that be something  :D
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

1fastltr450

Hey Chris when are the points going to be posted?
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 24, 2006, 02:41:26 PM
Hey Chris when are the points going to be posted?
Gary your dealing with a very slow boy. It takes awhile. Last I saw he was still sleeping. ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 24, 2006, 02:41:26 PM
Hey Chris when are the points going to be posted?

Get a new joke Gary..I wasnt even back home yet... But, Would you perfer i take as long as Sand Mountain? or I just leave your points out??  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

lol your brother Doug told me to do it.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Paul_S

It was nice meeting you guys, that was my first flat track race and it looks like a blast.

LT-R450ApK

I'm Glad The next race is thunder bowl!!!
That track had good traction and nothing else passing was damn near impossible,And it Toasted my Tires there goes another 500 bucks,The Peewees could have beat me last nite on that track  >:(
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

flat tracker 37

ya realy thats the only thing i dont like about that track but other than that its its good

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com