Vacation House

Started by UncleRico, September 16, 2006, 10:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Only 29 years of payments left and this baby is all mine.

[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

This was his last investment house

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

UncleRico

This is the house that Blupits rents from me...and they still have trouble making the payments.

[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

I quit paying him b/c I found him in our bed with his boyfriend

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

UncleRico

You can tell that's not me....my bed has pink satin sheets with a princess canopy!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

Yeah I know Rico that's why I said I quit paying rent when I found you in OUR bed
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

SpringHill Riderz

Rico has been everywhere. *cough* Clinton  :-*

Southern4x4

o yeah heres mine,my high rise came with a FREE yacht!!!


[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: UncleRico on September 16, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
You can tell that's not me....my bed has pink satin sheets with a princess canopy!

You forgot the tinkerbell clock that quad bought you.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Rico relaxing in his new motorhome.

[attachment deleted by admin]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Quad32x

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on September 21, 2006, 12:27:57 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 16, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
You can tell that's not me....my bed has pink satin sheets with a princess canopy!

You forgot the tinkerbell clock that quad bought you.
Why in the hell do you people keep bringing me in to your weird conversations ? :dunno.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bigscrub79

Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2006, 11:26:55 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on September 21, 2006, 12:27:57 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 16, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
You can tell that's not me....my bed has pink satin sheets with a princess canopy!

You forgot the tinkerbell clock that quad bought you.
Why in the hell do you people keep bringing me in to your weird conversations ? :dunno.gif
Your an easy target, lol.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com