Got a Z400

Started by o4250, May 07, 2005, 09:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inyourdraft2000

My 2000 400 ex was broke in that way, My buddy has a 2004 400ex and he broke his in by the book. When we race side by side down the dirt roads by his house I steadily pull away from him  on the top end, Both are stock bikes. This guy on that web site definately knows what he's talking about.... 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

TRX450R_Racer

QuoteThat crazy breakin procedure is nuts!!! Who would ever think running your bike hard at the begining would make it run better, faster, and last longer.  THATS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I break in all my stuff like that. I also rebuild my own engines. I agree 100% with him. I have seen the results first hand as well. I don't know how much experience you have with engines or mechanics, so I don't know if you dissagree because you believe what you have read in manuals or if it is an educated statement.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Hollywood

Congrats! Break it in like your gonna ride it!  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr