LET'S SEE THE 4X4 QUADS

Started by Joedirt, September 13, 2006, 10:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmljohnson

nice sweet...........whats up guys...will post mines later
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

runfox

Quote from: bugmanjr on September 20, 2006, 04:35:06 PM
Here's my bike still under construction.....





Well I'm new here so forgive me if I step on any toes, but I just find it funny what you all do with these quads. I see people jack their 4x4 trucks up real high , with Hugh tires , make em look all pretty, and here I see you all do the same thing with quads , like a mini monster truck,,, You need a step ladder to get on that thing, and you got all the pretty rims and all only to get it all muddy, tear it up and start all over again. I just dont  see the point of putting fancy rims and all on something thats going to get all dirty anyways.But then I really dont have any extra money for any of that right now anyhow, it cost enough just to buy this thing let alone mod it out.

My Kawie Brute Force 750 is stock, I got it to work on my 5 acres, and play some too. I havnt been muddin yet but I guess I will have to try it at least once anyway. I cant see taking a perfectly clean quad and getting it all muddy, but I'll try it one day anyway.

[attachment deleted by admin]
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

backwoods boy

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

MadMudder

Well, those rims on his are stock polairs rims off of a 800. But I can see where your comming from. Me and my dad live in the mud. Ride in it all the time and love it. Its kinda like how I dont understand the racing aspect of the sport. But I know the people that do love it. And im sure they dont understand why we jack them up in the air. Its just fun. You really cant give a concrete explination. Its just fun. Now theres those serious boys at highlifter spend like 30,000 on thier stuff. Thats crazy. But its still really cool........
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

runfox

Quote from: backwoods boy on February 26, 2007, 11:07:27 PM
lemme gues your from ny lol

No hope I didnt come off as a yank, Im from Florida, central fla.Like I said I'm new to quads,I do have a Ford F-150 4x4,it's stock but I am familiar with mud and lift kits.
I always wanted an ATV but could never afford one. They are just so expensive I dont see how people can afford all the mods and then own multiple quads. Ones things for sure , yoiu can do just about anything with these things.I been riding mine in my woods and this thing will  go just about anywhere, which is a real help. I'm looking forward to when I have more time, and seeing what I can pull with my BF, I got some trees to cut down and haul back to my burn pile and such. See I have soft sugar sand here in central fla, so the 4 wheel low should come in handy I think.
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

MadMudder

Yeah Ocala is just like that. But yours should have no prob pulling anything sensible around. I wouldnt hook it up to a pine tree and floor it but we even use our 500 sportsman to pull our boat around the yard with.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

RBHARLEY

heres a few

EigerGuy

before the lift


and after



all she needs is bigger tires
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com