My flat tracker is almost done

Started by HondaATC, September 12, 2006, 08:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC










Has a Paul turner motor, Pretty sure its an LSR rear axle, sprocket hub, bearing carrier, Pro design shifter, IMS/Roll pegs, Lowered 2 inches in the front, 4 in the rear, 16x8 rear tires, 21x7 front tire, cut airbox, FMF pipe and silencer (Gotta get a PT high rev sometime to match the motor) stainless brakeline and a few other odds and ends. I need to polish the rear wheels and get my front numberplate on still. Have a few more (minor) bugs to work out and then I hope to be making a showing at the Jasper races coming up with this ole dinosaur :)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

SpringHill Riderz

That chrome cover is like... like... a mirror!  :P

mrbones

Looks awsome. That would be a blast on a flat track!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

HondaATC

Thanks. I raced it over the weekend at Jasper and had a great time. Didn't keep up with the quads but that was my first flat track race. I think with time I'll be able to. I posted some pictures and videos in the racing section.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com