seminole this weekend

Started by klutchbuster400, September 10, 2006, 11:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Dad decided to take me to the track this weekend to test out the new bike, anyone else in?

svtbolt04

I would like to, but Im going racing instead!! Whohooo.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Headz400

My shoulder has been feeling alot better since sat.
If im good to ride you know im down jesse. Lets do this like brutus.

klutchbuster400

going sunday!
looks so far to be just headz, my pop, and a few friends and I!!!

PLEDGER#76

I am gonna try to be there, I was going to hit the first hare scramble race of the year but they are not giving out any end of the year awards for it so I am going to be hitting all the quad scramble races only this year.. Hope to see yall out there...and take it easy on me im an old man.....
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

450R_Matt

Call ahead to see if they are open. I herd they were closed because of too much water on the track.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 1fast250r on September 15, 2006, 02:22:01 PM
Call ahead to see if they are open. I herd they were closed because of too much water on the track.
they werre open yesterday i think, but yeah I'll call again regardless,  I hope they are open, this new bike is just to tempting not to ride!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com