QUAD ONLY MX SERIES ROLL CALL

Started by trx#9, September 07, 2006, 05:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

It's that time, list your name and your class. If you know someone thats going and is not on this site list them too.  8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

#1
1. Myself Erik Emanuelson - Open money and Plus 30
2. Lenny lewis - Plus 40
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Exmx54

Jack Nitabach #113- Open B and 16-24

53yfz450

Jacob Gunn----Open A
                     16-24
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LostCause

Brett Jones  -----  + 30 for sure / We will see how it goes if I do
                          more
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

blindkaeta

Dorian Thomas  +30 / maybe c 
Jeff Davis +30 / +40
Rick Depianta +30 / ?
Cutter Davis  youth classes
Conner Depiantia youth classes

honda guy250


53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

quadsonly4

Matt Bremer - open a and money
Zack Hammond - youth
Alex Hammond - youth

LostCause

Quote from: 53yfz450 on September 07, 2006, 07:28:10 PM
Quote from: honda guy250 on September 07, 2006, 06:52:10 PM
Greg Williams    utility 0-300

i didnt know they had that class. ???

There is not any Utility classes.  I wish that we could have done something for them but the insurance wouldn't cover. However, I am working on something for next year.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

TOY_DOCTOR

1 for the womens class, on the dates that conflict with the Dade City schedule
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

RTR_380/450R

#11
Jason Todd- Not sure what class to sign up for, but probably open B.
Marshall Todd- He will run whatever class that I run.          

Never done much MX at all. Only a few times!
Any suggestions!?

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

#26YFZ

Darren Molony Four Stroke C and/or Production C (depends if I feel like racing 2 classes)

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 07, 2006, 11:10:10 PM
Jason Todd- Not sure what class to sign up for, but probably open B.
           

Never done much MX at all. Only a few times!
Any suggestions!?

jt

I'd go with Open C

Mrs.Nightbreed

Mike Walker Quad C maybe +25
Trent Walker 50cc Pee Wee
Shaun Walker Youth 12-15 After Oct 6 (12th birthday) if he straightens up the attitude :-\

trx#9

21 riders and counting, I know we can do better than that. b:r
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

#15
Lyndon #86---Open A and 16-24
Brandon #78--Open B and 25+

lawn_man mx

nick laos 12-15    youth     rafael laos +30                             
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Mrs.Nightbreed

Also,
I know a few more that will be racing:

David Bohnstadt 217: Open A and Money
Devin Hiemes 7: Open A and money
Jessica Doherty 13: Women and maybe B or C
Alex Kirchner 236: Women and maybe B
Brian Evans 87: B or C (not sure)
Chris Bowen 6: A and likely money
Neal McGrath 30: Youth 12-15

I will update when I talk to more people




yfz450runner



carmine #85   stock  or +30 open

racingbroke

Samantha  - 90 class
I know there are a few others I've talked to in the 90 class that will be attending
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

Holeshot36


koh0001

Michael Kohler #119 : open B or C +30
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

yfz150

Please give me some info about this race.
Maybe I'll come by.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

UncleRico

Is there prize money in this series?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com