Scrub or Croom 10/14???

Started by MotoMike, October 10, 2006, 09:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Anyone planning to go out to scrub or Croom on Saturday the 14th?

Mike

banana-man

Yep, we'll be at Croom on Sat the 14th of October.  Your post says 6/14?  I like Croom way more than Big Scrub.  I'm trying to figure this whole ONF thing out.  The better trails, fastest way there, etc. For me Croom is an hr and15 min, and Ocala is another hr, but to get to a riding spot it looks like another hr?  Croom it is, unless I make it an overnighter.  It'll Def be me, my 7y/o boy, and maybe my wife and 17y/o boy.  Always fun though. 

svtbolt04

I want to go really bad. I will see what I can do.

Croom if I go.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MotoMike

Well the wife and I are going to Scrub...anyone else?

Mike

atvtrailer

i might be goin out to croom for a lil, black 450r with a red dodge truck parked back near the heli pad area
05 450r #13B

MotoMike

Today was fun!  Just the wife and I but we had a blast!  Will get some pics up later.

Mike

dvx400#1

i was at scrub on saturday, had a green dvx 400 and a chevy, tan color pulling a white rv trailer i park kind of by the entrance, my buddy had a jack up black chevy.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com